Hey pit, so I went on facebook for the first time in 2 weeks and I had a notification saying: Mr. X answered to the question: " do you think Mr. Y has ever used sexuality to achieve something".

In this case, Mr. X is a guy I don't know and Mr. Y is me.

Now I think I know who made this (I'm not sure if it's a group or something), is there anyway I can get rid of it??? because it bothers me that there could be other, worse things out there and I like to sty private.

any help would be greatly apreciated.
if it's not someone you know, chances are it's an automated spam thingy. ignore and move on methinks

jgedit:
Quote by boreamor
Get a smaller sig.

this too.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Consider it karma for having such a massive sig.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Nah, I got them for a while about a couple weeks ago, they're spam from an application. There are actually groups trying to pressure facebook into deleting the app due to the relentless spam. You've not got a thing to worry about. Unless you have aids, then you should be very worried.
if you wanna stay private stay of facebook
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
Sounds like an answer to a truth box thing... errr.... screen print?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i cant stand facebook...sorry i cant help ya
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by nodice182
Consider it karma for having such a massive sig.

hahahaha, nice.

Well.. have you?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
well, have you ever used sexuality to achieve something or not? that is what matters!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
apparently, everyone agrees to thedefrockednun
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Sudaka
well, have you ever used sexuality to achieve something or not? that is what matters!

yes, to get into bed with a girl.

ssorry for my sg gys I'l make it shorter
well, there is a very simple method to get rid of it .. and you can do it by using UG !

so here's how it goes:

1) click control panel on the top left side of your screen (it should be in grey)
2) then click edit signature
3) then select all the text you have in the box (and here comes the tricky part) press delete
4) click save signature

all facebook problems should be solved

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
well, there is a very simple method to get rid of it .. and you can do it by using UG !

so here's how it goes:

1) click control panel on the top left side of your screen (it should be in grey)
3) then select all the text you have in the box (and here comes the tricky part) press delete
4) click save signature

dhut up or I'll make it longer
Quote by noxiosimitator

so here's how it goes:

4) click save signature

woahho icwatudidthar
Quote by blynd_snyper
You realise that recent studies performed by an international scientific body found negative correlation between penis length and sig size? Of course I'm not implying anything. . .just saying.

It does work!
Quote by thedefrockednun
dhut up or I'll make it longer

dude I was just playing

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------