im thinking about replacing the pedals my car

what kind of material should the pedal be? like is there anything else beside aluminum?

i heard that the aluminum pedals can be slippery when it rains or that have little less traction than the rubber ones

and does anybody know a good website or where can i buy the pedals for my 2005 volvo s60?

im a noob at this mod stuff on cars

any help is appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Get an EHX lol wtfbbq n00b

Also, have you tried google?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO

Also, have you tried google?

yes i googled the stuff before i asked but there is alot of factors involed so thats why i want personal opinion from people that have one or are thinking of buying one

like there are several types of pedals there are ones with smooth finish other with some other kind of finish that moves the feet less but on other forums and from what i read the finishes wear off

and then there is the matter of safety how safe they are i dont want to put one and then let my feet slip and bust my car
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
get a wah pedal for your accelerator
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
u can buy racing car pedals..there pretty good to use even thought u dont race and it also has good grip and easy so step on
Don't bother.
They really are a nightmare if your feet are wet. Even the ones with rubber patches are awful. Its only worth doing as a finishing touch to a custom. Even then it's a bit pointless.
...Says the guy that just spent the last of his savings on some chrome bits for the engine bay.
replacing the pedals in your car??? install the digitech Whammy pedal, that **** revs the engine so fast
Quote by Russian1
replacing the pedals in your car??? install the digitech Whammy pedal, that **** revs the engine so fast

+1. Make sure its the original though, not the wh4. so much smoother when accelerating.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
+1. Make sure its the original though, not the wh4. so much smoother when accelerating.

+2 on that idea. And an original , circa 1970 Dunlop wah pedal for the brake. The sweep is just fantastic, you won't regret it
Quote by wheatmore
get a wah pedal for your accelerator

damnit i was beaten to it , honestly that would be pretty br00t4l having a wah as your accelerator