Page 1 of 2
So it's just been announced on BBC1 that the actor next to enter the Tardis is Matt Smith
Opinions?
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Last edited by nodtomc at Jan 3, 2009,
**** 'em.

silly billies.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by bannanaman
Dr Who was always shit, Boreamor.

It wasn't that bad It was pretty childish yeah. But it's better than David "look-at-me-I-have-a-stick-up-my-arse" Tennant.
Dr. Who is fail IMO
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
At least they now have Moffat
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Who the frig is he? It should just be Alan Davies. And by that I mean they should scrap Dr Who and make more Jonathan Creek in its place. Jonathan Creek rules because it has my name. Aye man, you heard.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Not sure about this tbh..
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Ah yes, Matt Smith that very well known and talented actor every loves. Great choice.
RULE BRITANNIA

+

=

?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I can't wait to change channels whenever I see him reciting the lifeless dialogue and struggling to draw interest in tedious plots so many mindless drones just seem to lap up like the sour milk from the swollen nipple of the Labour party's propaganda wing.
Tennant was great.

Not sure on this new dude, so we'll have to wait and see.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by USAPeavey
What is Dr. Who?

Terrible.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm not going to judge until I've actually seen him doing it.

I was hoping for some weird story where by some means they thought up a way to write John Simm in as the doctor.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I just saw that, youtubed him, and not a single video with him came up, unless he is in some band which I highly doubt.

He looks like an annoying doctor but we'll see.

Now predictions over who'll kill Tennant? Cybermen or Daleks? Let's face it. Davies doesn't know any other plots that ones involving one, or both, of those.
Quote by blynd_snyper

Duh.

I really don't care to know who or what "Dr. Who" is, I was just after the tiny bit of attention and validation garnered by my oblivious post in this thread.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by tyronelab
I just saw that, youtubed him, and not a single video with him came up, unless he is in some band which I highly doubt.

Now predictions over who'll kill Tennant? Cybermen or Daleks? Let's face it. Davies doesn't know any other plots that ones involving one, or both, of those.

Seeing as it's not already been done and it's pretty much the only thing (armies of daleks, armies of cybermen, dalek emperor, cyber king etc...) I guess it will be a Cyber Dalek!
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by tyronelab

I reckon both.
Either a hybrid, or a war

I would prefer it the tardis landed on him and killed him. Make the death scene funny for once.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by USAPeavey
Duh.

I really don't care to know who or what "Dr. Who" is, I was just after the tiny bit of attention and validation garnered by my oblivious post in this thread.

Well if you were after the attention, you recieved it by having someone quote you.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Prick

...well you asked
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
I think he looks really good, they had him in a bit of an interview and his persona seemed very doctorlike, hes a bit of a weird bloke it seems lol
PSN: Noverion
^ *pats on back* Don't worry, you just have a condition called WRONG.

Quote by tyronelab

Luckily, he's not writing the next series.

God, it looks like someone out of skins, what a fool
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Wouldn't be too bad if he did his hair differently though.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by apothecarrie
I was really hoping for Paterson Joseph. He'd be awesome.

He would have been brilliant. He's awesome in Peep Show, I'm sure he'd make a good doctor. He still has time.

If it was Joseph I might begin to watch Dr Who...
Page 1 of 2