Ok, I saw this movie a few years ago. I REALLY want to see it again but forgot what it was called.

It's about this psycho who becomes the leader of a boyscout group. I also remember the group had a girl in it. There was this part where they were all peeing on people off of a cliff... And later in the movie the girl shoots rocks out of her bra... And it contains the line, "If the scout book told you to stick your weenie in a light socket, would you do it?".

That's literally all I remember. If you know the name of the movie, PLEASE tell me! I've been looking for it for ages!
Sounds like a crap movie.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
^Maybe, can't remember. But a lot of movies have those :\

And yeah, it is a crap movie. It's so crap that it's funny (if I remember right)
Quote by jasonmetal love
Sounds like a crap movie.

+1
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
oh no it is, it is bushwacked, i remember it fondly,
how can you forget about someone shooting rocks out of a bra?

anyway it had the one dork from home alone in it
That might be it. Looked it up on IMDB, it seems right. Thanks, if it's the right movie
Well, I loved it the first time I saw it (assuming it's the right movie). Maybe it's just one of those movies that's funny as a kid and crappy as an adult...? 'Cause I saw it like 8 years ago lol
Quote by boreamor
Bambi.

I lol'd
Quote by severed-metal
I like your quick thinking ways, you've saved my life from disaster. Off I go to get off!

Quote by Xiaoxi
I thought your favorite song was Pantera.

Quote by Jackolas
I genuinely died laughing. RIP.
yeah i liked it as a kid also like i said befor, i watched it not to long ago or mabey longer than i though and i though it was just retarded and dont see what i use to see in it.