Ok, here's the problem. For about 5 or 6 months now, I've been trying to save up for a Line 6 Spider Valve 1x12" Combo, and it's been really hard considering I'm like, just a 14 year old with no real source of income.

After telling the guitarist in my band about how I want to save up for it, he went and got the 100W Head version for Christmas, which kinda pissed me off. Thing is, I've got this problem where I like using stuff that no one else I know has. e.g. I'm the only person out of my friends that has a Whammy Pedal and ME-50 cause I like having a sound that no one else can get.

Him getting it kinda made me not want it anymore cause I don't wanna sound the same as him. (probably sounds like a stupid obsession to alot of you) Yet people have told me on numerous occasions that there are better amps for my preferred style (very distorted heavy metal, A7X, BFMV, Machine Head, SlipKnot etc.) for the same, if not, cheaper price.

I'm looking for a combo, preferrably something with a single 12" speaker, Valved amp for something up to £500. I'm not really prepared to spend much more than that on an amp right now, but I am gigging semi-regularly.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
im going with the peavey valveking 100w half stack 900$ look into it. (bigger then what you were wanting though)
Thanks never thought of that. Just checked how much they are (£275 for the head and £209 for the cab) and never actually realised they were so affordable. I always thought they were like 6505s and like £700 just for the head. Thanks