Hey, i have an ESP LTD series, hold on for a little bit, and I'll take a picture of it, then vectorize it so, you can use it for whatever. What are you using this for, so I know how you want it? I can definitely do it for you though.
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
Hey, i have an ESP LTD series, hold on for a little bit, and I'll take a picture of it, then vectorize it so, you can use it for whatever. What are you using this for, so I know how you want it? I can definitely do it for you though.

Well, i want to put the logo's of my gear on the MySpace from my band. The other guys play with Gibson and Marshall and stuff so that's gonna be easy, but the LTD logo is really a pain in the ...

Thx so much that you wanna put time in this, I really appreciate it!
Also, do you want the part that says deluxe?
EDIT: what color do you want? mines gold
I'm Luke.
Actually, I just looked at the NT and its a different logo. I'm almost done doing this one, so I'll put it up anyway, once I'm done that is, because its still says LTD and is relativity the same
I'm Luke.
Ok, I know its a big image, but the bigger the better, if I make it small and you have to size up it will look weird, so here it is, if you want anything changed just let me know.

I'm Luke.
I'm not exactly happy with the outcome of that, so I'm gonna do another one to see if I can fix it, so wait a little longer for a better one.
I'm Luke.
Ok, i think this looks a WHOLE lot better than the other one, also same reason for size.
I'm Luke.