i need a good amp 10w at least for under 100 bucks that i can run some pedals into, my old amp broke and im saving for a new one thats around 250 but i need one i can just keep my skills up on any suggestions
Roland Micro Cube?

*Edit: You said under $100 - the microcube is $125.

Look at the Peavey Vypyr 15 - |$100 even.
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Jan 3, 2009,
We need to know what styles you play. A V5 definitely won't do heavier styles if you play them. And besides, a tube amp isn't the answer to everything.

I second the Vypyr regardless. Maybe a Vox modeller if you play more mid-gain stuff.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I got a Kustom Tube 12 last week and i love it. The clean channel is great and perfect for running a pedal through it. Its more than loud enough for a practice amp.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
The line6 spiderIII 15 watt. Line6 makes the most versitle inexpensive amps and are great quality and sound. Its the amp to get. Beats any other $100 amp. Trust me.
Quote by fretman5000
The line6 spiderIII 15 watt. Line6 makes the most versitle inexpensive amps and are great quality and sound. Its the amp to get. Beats any other $100 amp. Trust me.

Someone who will stand up to the Line6 hate here

I know several people who own the 15W version of the Spider III, and its not half-bad for an amp that size, either that or the Vypyr would probably suit you well.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.