I liked it for a metalcore song. It did what it set out to do very well. I'm not a _huge_ fan of the genre, however i'll listen to it readily : )

The only bits I didn't really like was the bridge (i think it was the bridge) that sounded exactly like Bullet For My Valentine. Bar 38-40 ish. The other main problem was the use of practically the same chord progression all the way through. Mix it up a bit!

Also, the bass was a tad boring.

There were a lot of things good in this song (particularly the solos and breakdown sort of thing).I don't want you to thing it was all negative. I just listed that parts that could be improved.

If you want to crit, and I don't mind either way, crit here.

Cheers : )
I hear some ATREYU influence. It's a little too familiar though. Still, nice work.

EDIT: Woa, that was totally stolen from B4MV. The entire pre-solo and solo! WTF man?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Last edited by BlackandSilver at Jan 3, 2009,
hahaha, what needs to be said is i was the main guy that wrote the song (others are too lazy) and yes i have been listening to lots of bfmv and im starting to get into atreyu a lot just now as well, guess i goes to show that what your listening to at the time really influences what you write.

thanks for the comments guys
what song and what riff was that stolen from, it sounds like suffocating under words to me but it isnt stolen?
Quote by liam1107
what song and what riff was that stolen from, it sounds like suffocating under words to me but it isnt stolen?

It pretty much is. The riff is just a little different, but most of the solo, including the backing parts, is basically a rendition of Words of Sorrow.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i can see where your coming from definately, we will defo make changes to the song, and ill re-post the changes when there done, thanks very much