ok so im looking to buy an electric guitar and checking around for used guitars because i know you usually can get them for same quality just cheaper,
but i was on craigslist and a guy was selling a washburn x-series for 90$
i dont know much about what the "x-series" is or for that matter washburn guitars, so i googled it and only came up with ones that sold for like 400$ new, so i dont think it was that model, but i could be wrong

so i was wondering if anyone had this kind of guitar?
it was metalic black if that helps any
and he said it was just like new, only been played like 3 times max

so do you think its a good buy?
Great guitar, I still have mine to this day, sounds great, plays great, mines tooken so much abuse its not even funny, I highly recommend it
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Washburns are GREAT, and for 90$ you've got an amazing deal, if it is an actual washburn and not some sort of fake
SIGNATURE
Yup, I play that exact guitar.
It looks alot nicer than any other unexpensive guitar IMO,
and it plays really nicely too.
I put an EMG in mine and I find that I don't need to replace my guitar
in the near future at all, sounds great.
And thats a good deal too, I got mine for 170 used.
Washburn's X series are often said to be one of the best low priced metal guitars. They are high quality and incredibly underpriced (Good for us consumers). If you're getting one for $90, GO GO GO get it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
arright guys! thanks for all the info, sounds like it would be a good first electric! (ive only had an acoustic for the past couple years)

but um quick question, someone said somthing about it bein a metal guitar? so does it like specialize in that? or like iguess fill me in on what this washburn is meant for?
does it have a pretty wide neck? or skinny? or anything else i should be informed about...

my brother has a fender squire strat standard so thats all i know
whats gunna be different?

thanks for the help guys
I got a washburn X50 Pro

best guitar i've ever bought.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Regarding your question about it being metal, it is a bit more metal, though it is still incredibly versatile.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by rawxalot
anyone know if the neck is skinnyer than normal?

Not too skinny to be an ibanez neck, not too meaty to be slow and uncomfortable, a really good, well balanced neck.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Go for it, Washburn's really are great guitars. Mind you i would say that.
A reviewer said High School Musical is "squeakier than Minnie Mouse at the point of climax" and I couldn't help but indulge my imagination.
Gear:
Washburn X200 Pro with SD's
Roland Cube 15x
Digitech RP-50
Boss DS-1
Boss CH-1