I sounds like a dumb q, but I think this is rather serious... If you are about to say unjustified stuff like "Jesus is a pussy" and be like that, get out now... My question is why do you hate Christianity and its beliefs? What makes you despise it? And why do satanists burn churches? What do you guys believe in? What's the whole ideal behind this religion? I'm just a curious man looking for answers, and I don't want to insult any of your beliefs.

Mainly I think everyone should have his own beliefs and no one should oblige and tell the other one what to believe, nor destroying what another man believes...

So I'm looking forward to listen to your opinions.
The only way to get through life is to betray and stomp on others before they do the same to you. A nice guy act will only get you hurt.
I hate Christians as the entire religion is plain stupid.
And plagiarized.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Satanists don't necessarily hate Christians, there are different levels of Satanism that don't necessarily stand opposed to Christianity - they're a religion in their own right. And they aren't all bad.

Anyway, religion thread. *reported*
I'm no satanist, but I'm guessing they hate Christianity because they worship Satan..the main enemy of Christ/God.
no sig for me
Quote by ingames
So I'm looking forward to listen to your opinions.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sorry to bump, but TS ... PM me and I will tell you all about why I hate Christianity.
#DTWD