My god.
You're next.
If he breaks free from death row

EDIT: Tugboat guy, stop copying others. It's funny once in a while.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Scan it. I had actually thought about doing one of those pen pal things. How'd you manage to get THE Night Stalker? I always get lame second-rate rapists and murderers.
#DTWD
Does he talk about anything interesting (like his psychology or something)? If he does please post!
(Invalid img)
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitardude34875

And here, in the jungles of the pit, we find a very common species, the noob.

/David Attenborough.
hello
You're that multi...

anyway....why would you write to him?

Out of curiosity.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by GerGuam
Does he talk about anything interesting (like his psychology or something)? If he does please post!

he just asks random questions. and asks for pictures.
i don't get the hype about serial killers , Why are they so cool ? To me they are just weak minded and physical people...

Quote by valennic
You're that multi...

anyway....why would you write to him?

Out of curiosity.

because i love him and i want to be his next wife.
except not really.

i'm a psych major. that should explain it.
Quote by Bloodycrass
i don't get the hype about serial killers , Why are they so cool ? To me they are just weak minded and physical people...

They're interesting from a psychological point.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.