I looked and looked and couldn't find the right thread. if i missed it im sorry. and if this is in the wrong spot, please move it. thanks.

So this is a pic of the tuner. I know how to use it and everything, but how many pushes of the "flat" button do i need to get slipknot B tuning and other deep tunings like that. I know that each push is 1/2 step down, i'm just not sure how many times i need to press it. So, if possible, please help with following tunings. Thanks in advance!

B F# B E G# C#

C C G F A D

Attachments:
korg_tunerGA30.jpg
One of the tunings is Drop B and the other is Drop C. Drop B is basically C# Standard (whole and a half step down) with the low E string tuned to B, and Drop C is basically D Standard (whole step down) with the low E string tuned to C.

Hope that makes sense.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by michael rael
but im broke lmao

seriously tho, i dnt wanna have to buy another

Should have saved up 5 bucks more instead of buying this one then.

Seriously, can't you just stop buying school lunch or something like that?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
press 4 times to get to C, 5 times to get to B. I think.

that's only for the lowest string. for the other strings in drop C and drop B (those are the tunings you want, right? the notes you listed aren't right for drop B) press twice less (i.e. press twice for the other strings in drop C, and three times for the other strings in drop B).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Should have saved up 5 bucks more instead of buying this one then.

Seriously, can't you just stop buying school lunch or something like that?

Hey, FYI buddy, i'm older than you, by 2 years might i add, and also out of school . And i didnt buy it, i got it as a gift.
Quote by Dave_Mc
press 4 times to get to C, 5 times to get to B. I think.

that's only for the lowest string. for the other strings in drop C and drop B (those are the tunings you want, right? the notes you listed aren't right for drop B) press twice less (i.e. press twice for the other strings in drop C, and three times for the other strings in drop B).

sa-weet!

thanks dude.
i think that's right, anyway. if it's not, you'll soon know as it'll sound terrible...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?