So I seem to be getting a lot of feedback lately, at first I thought it was the cable. I switched them out with my friend's cables (he gets so little feedback its amazing), and that didn't work. Then we tried switching the order of my pedals. Didn't do a thing. Then I brought my guitar over to his setup (like I said earlier he gets little to no feedback whatsoever) and we concluded it is my guitar creating this feedback, because even on his amp it seems to still have a lot of feedback. I have a black Epiphone Explorer (the one with gold hardware, not the goth one) and I was wondering if there is something I can do to my guitar to create less feedback? (other than muting the strings or getting a noise gate, both of which don't seem to stop the feedback).
Quote by severed-metal
I like your quick thinking ways, you've saved my life from disaster. Off I go to get off!

Quote by Xiaoxi
I thought your favorite song was Pantera.

Quote by Jackolas
I genuinely died laughing. RIP.
Move your pickups away from your strings a bit, so it's less sensitive.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Alright I'll try that, thanks.
Quote by severed-metal
I like your quick thinking ways, you've saved my life from disaster. Off I go to get off!

Quote by Xiaoxi

Quote by Jackolas
Pot your pickups (a process of dipping them in wax), which greatly reduces unwanted feedback.

Or buy new pickups and electronics b/c Epiphones are POS's (my opinion, no offense)
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
it can depend on the room too, I used to play in a practice room with my band and I was geting lots of feedback, but when I got onstage and wanted feedback, I couldn't get any, even with the noise suppressor on Off
try adjusting the pup or try replacing the pickups.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Adjusting the pickups got rid of most of it but thank you all
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Xiaoxi

Quote by Jackolas
Get far away from the amp!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.