Hey all, I just wrote a new tune called "Die You Alien Freaks!". Can anyone check it out and let me know what they think or give me some pointers. Let me know if you need any tabs or anything. Here's the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=241841

And here's the lyrics:

Late last night I woke and heard a sound
Flashing lights, arc lightning all around
Looked out the window and what did I see?
Alien probes a-coming for me

They have things with isotopes
And test me with their cryoscopes
They have voices out of phase
Restructure my polymerase
Converge into a hybrid frame
Point mutation in the brain

I don't know just what I am, no longer homo sapien.

Mr. ET is coming for me
Pancreatic vivisectomy

Get away you alien freaks
Get away from my kidneys

All just a dream, no aliens.
lol
im into wierd lyrics
so i give it a plus
Reaching for the sun
one may forget
the feet which
ground him
Haha great lyrics! The song was pretty cool too something different then what I listen to. Good stuff
those lyrics are... odd...
what musical style are you aiming for?
7/10
C4C on Kill Me Tonight

just search in the almighty search bar
Quote by dead-fish
^My god.

98% of teenagers have had or have been around alcohol, sig this if you like begals
Quote by chad120
Haha great lyrics! The song was pretty cool too something different then what I listen to. Good stuff

Thanks, I'm somewhat of a schizophrenic musician, my songs really tend to be all over the spectrum of sound. I always hope that I can connect to the listener in someway, I'm glad to see you liked it even though its not your usual stuff.
Haha. I read this a couple days ago. Its eccentric -- I will give you that. The rhyming is too good, and I don't even like rhymes.

You sound like me -- being across that whole spectrum of sound. That is good, though. Pieces like this are healthy.

7/10

c4c, if I may be so kind as to ask?
No data.
Uhm... Critique per critique.

You can critique either of mine in my sig, if you like. If not, that is fine as well.

Haha. Sorry for the confusion.
No data.