Page 1 of 3
What the title says really. Most people I know collect something or other so I was curious as to what the people on here get.

I have a collection of reciepts. I don't know why, I just find them very hard to throw away. I had so many in my wallet today that I couldn't actually get any money in.

Oh, and I always keep the tickets from gigs or the cinema.

Your turn.
Last edited by Haggis. at Jan 3, 2009,
glass bottles from soda. they're a dying form of drinking, scarce around here, and i leik the flavur.
DIO FOREVER
Beer bottle caps and liquor bottles when I'm done with them, as well as tickets to concerts.
Quote by Haggis.
What the title says really. Most people I know collect something or other so I was curious as to what the people on here get.

I have a collection of reciepts. I don't know why, I just find them very hard to throw away. I had so many in my wallet today that I couldn't actually get any money in. :lol:

Oh, and I always keep the tickets from gigs or the cinema.

Your turn.

Are you George from Seinfeld?

I inadvertently collect trash in my car
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
My semen .... in a cup.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I collect Canadian Quarters

got about 6 of them
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
soccer cleats
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Instruments (so far I have 12 guitars, two drumkits, a full size accordian, a half sized accordian, a violin, a piano, a keyboard, a folk tambourine, a clarinet, a didgeridoo, three bongos, panpipes, a glockenspiel, a hand harp and an assortment of small instruments like kazoos, triangles, shakers etc etc)

I also collect, records, train tickets and glass bottles...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Women parts, then I make clothes and upholstery out of them.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Dopey_Trout
I collect Canadian Quarters

got about 6 of them

Not that exciting since you live in Canada.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Passes from places noteworthy. I have one from the Industrial Light and Magic (ILM, part of Lucas Arts). Another was my pass from Fanime.

One thing I have a lot of are picks. I have like over 100 in my dresser. I usually just get them cheap but at the time I was trying different sizes to find out what i liked the best.

I also get lots of pens and pencils... I love the Pilot P-500 for a pen, and the PHd for a pencil...
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Fortunes from Fortune cookies.

the paper bits?

I eat them, as I strongly believe that they may only come true if you consume the fortune!!
my scabs *laughs manically*
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
headphones .. I only have 5 now but I'm getting somewhere !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I collect shoes. If you collect shoes too add me!

I'm curious to see peoples collection. Mines consist of Adidas, Reebok , Nike, and Vans.
Current Gear:
Ibanez S Prestige
Ibanez Grx20
Line 6 Spider III
Laguna LE122
Technics ml1200
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Guitarist and Dj(Dj Anonymous)
Aim - DrxdotxDinh
Msn - Litoxvietwun@hotmail.com
CDs.

And money, if I need to.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I collected bottle tops when I was in Africa because it was such an amazing eye-opening experience and I needed something simple to bring home as a personal memento. Other people on the trip cottoned on so I have a collection totalling 147 soft drink bottle tops, quite impressive given that I have spent only 5 weeks in Africa total over the two trips I've been part of. They are in a drawer in my bedroom, in perfect order by drink, all the correct way up. it's one of my little OCD-like things, I have to keep the bottle-tops perfect.

Oh and they have pineapple flavour Fanta in Africa

jgedit: also, they are perfectly lined up and all rotated the same direction
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Vinyl, CD covers, awesome miniature cars, band patches/tee shirts, and random items that tickle my fancy.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i did collect finger and toenails in a jar but it started to smell so i stopped
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
no.

but my friend collects train tickets.
he is actually really cool.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I used to have a load of empty cigarette packs in this box, but I threw those away. When I was younger, I used to collect all kinds of stuff. Cards, Coins, little plastic figurines...I still have a few books with lots of stamps in them. I think they're kinda cool, but I haven't had the time for them in years.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I used to collect decks of cards when I was little, the touristy scenic ones. I save all of my broken guitar strings, just the little inch or so by the nut, I have no idea why.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Page 1 of 3