so pit... a few months ago i made this post (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=935862&page=1&pp=40) about how sh*te everything in my life was...

and really, it all actually was pretty ****e.

now though? things have changed

it got to the point where my step mom couldn't take having me in the house anymore, and one morning about three months ago, i put a wash on and i forgot to ask her beforehand, cause she needed the washing machine, and WHOOM. World War III. i sat there listening to her bull**** until she decided to throw the washing basket at my face, and that was it, i'd just had enough. i walked out of the house, said see ya to my dad on the way out and i haven't looked back since.

i've stopped drinking, i'm 17 now and it was actually at a pretty bad stage when i was 16... i'm a skinny f*cker and i was drinking way too much... i still smoke weed though, more than before i'd say... but it's not so bad as drink, it's a much smaller problem. and hey, it feels great

i live with my uncle, who's actually entirely awesome, i'm starting to think he's the only entirely sane person i've ever known, and i'm kinda starting to get my life back together a bit. i got back into the theatre thing and it's great, i've done two shows since i left home. i've got much closer friends now than i ever had and basically everything's turning out pretty f*cking nicely.

so yeah. the point of this thread? well, when i posted originally i was pretty f*cked up. i asked the pit what i could do to make the ****ty hand i was dealt a bit better, and the only thing the pit's responses made me realise was that i just needed a new f*cking set of cards.

so thanks pit, i guess. some of you were really not f*cking helping, but there were some attempts. i suppose it was something that i had to figure out myself, and you *ssholes helped me do it

ps. i actually am not a basser. no, really.
congratulations. i remember that thread. i'm glad you are doing well.

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
we're good at helping .. I know

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

rofl noxio, have you seen that thread? the number of people telling me to either kill myself or grow some balls was ****ing alarming. i'm just saying it made me realise that i was looking for options where there were none, and i got the **** out of there. there were some supportive people, and i kinda wanted to say thanks to em'

drinking was far from being the main issue btw.

anyway, i just made the thread so people wouldn't think i'd topped myself, thanks for the support, see ya around pit monkies
congrats man.

uncles are always awesome.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by 18th_Angel
How can alcohol be a serious issue when you're 16?

Easily,depending on the situation and person some can become alcoholics by that age.Grats on getting your life back on track,hope everything works out for you.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

well done good sir.

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Basser X
rofl noxio, have you seen that thread? the number of people telling me to either kill myself or grow some balls was ****ing alarming. i'm just saying it made me realise that i was looking for options where there were none, and i got the **** out of there. there were some supportive people, and i kinda wanted to say thanks to em'

and you did grow some balls didn't you ?
and it helped didn't it ?
so we own right ?

tought so

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Good to hear that your getting your life back together. And in the Theater business? Not bad. Good luck to ya'.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by 18th_Angel
How can alcohol be a serious issue when you're 16?

...****ing hell you really do have no idea...

well i spose it's probably pretty different in the states...but its ****ing easy to get where i live, i know thirteen year olds who regularly get served, even in the little old lady's corner shop in town sides, a lot of my friends who i'd go drinking with were 18/19, weird crowd but they helped me through a lot of ****.
also, entirely different cultures. i'm irish, and in ireland, drink is a big thing. we have a massive drinking culture, and i guess i just bought into it far too early... not to stereotype or anything, but it's true...

and before anyone says anything, no i am not ginger, nor do i know the location of any pots of gold, and no, i cannot grant wishes.
Quote by Basser X

drinking was far from being the main issue btw.

While alcohol might not have been the main problem, you were still trying to self-medicate with booze. I'm glad you stopped, and good luck man