Page 1 of 2
So, for myself and probably many of you it's back to school on Monday, how do you feel? Happy to go back? I personally really don't wanna go back to school and see those stupid french classmates of mine. It sucks, I'd much rather stay home and play guitar. Pit, When do your Holidays end? How do you feel about workig again?

Also: I have really long hours which means less Pit, less UG, less relaxing, have to work so much this year

DEFEDIT: Post how much homework you had over the holidays aswell, I had tons, Economy, french, english, spanish and maths
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by thedefrockednun
So, for myself and probably many of you it's back to school on Monday, how do you feel? Happy to go back? I personally really don't wanna go back to school and see those stupid french classmates of mine. It sucks, I'd much rather stay home and play guitar. Pit, When do your Holidays end? How do you feel about workig (spellcheck) again?

Just intimidate them for a little while and I'm sure they'll surrender, if they've learned anything from the class.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 3, 2009,
I've spent too much of the holidays in the pit...
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
my holidays end on next thursday =(

this time the holidays were far to short..haven't done all the things i wanted to
Beer is fine.
I go back on tuesday.. I can't wait.. I ****ing hate holidays when i dont see anyone.. at school i can see loads of peeps, without having to organise anything.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i dont really care. going back to school just means less work hours....pluse my band has a gig at our school this month so i guess im excited. lol
Monday;

I don't wanna go back.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I go back Monday and I am absolutely psyched cause I got all this cool stuff to tell my friends about and wanna goof off in chinese. But it also kinda sucks cause Monday starts my anger management.
I mostly spent my vacation playing downloaded rom's of old games I enjoyed as a kid that I no longer have and also some games I never owned.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

not looking forward to all the stresses of school again

then again, i have a field trip to the holocaust museum friday and and two weeks im seeing metallica, followed by a 5 day weekend
NOPE
Quote by bendystraw
Just intimidate them for a little while and I'm sure they'll surrender.

hahahaah win
it's gonna suck. I've spent today from 2 o'clock (now half eleven) writing (and by writing I mean procrastinating in the pit) an English essay on Scientology that's due on Monday on pain of a 'cause for concern' report because I'm yet to hand in an on-time English assignment this year (last year if you want to get pedantic on me)
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
alls good actually. no college work and only 3 days back and then i go on study leave even though i only have one exam. huzzahhh for easy subjest choices
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
I'm conflicted... I want to get back to my work, but people don't seem to want to see me. Especially my ex who hasn't been to school in the two weeks before break. I'm worried about that.
Yes, I just long for my impending A level exams.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
well as I said on my other thread (2008 yay or nay) 2008 sucked for me, now for the first time I'm best in my class, first time ever and everyone expects me to keep it up which is really hard to do, the holidays were way to short, I want to meet with friends and jam, not go to school.
School means: Less time to do the things i want, more time stressing over it, being around a lot of people i dont really like that much, getting up early and having work and school together, which i absolutely hate. I am NOT looking forward to monday at allllllllll
Quote by shredding king
i h8 french an every lesson sept 4 music

Omg ur so hardcore lol
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by death_rider
School means: Less time to do the things i want, more time stressing over it, being around a lot of people i dont really like that much, getting up early and having work and school together, which i absolutely hate. I am NOT looking forward to monday at allllllllll

Story of my life!
UGHHH. I've spent all break goofin' off and I REAAALLLLYYY need to start some homework

The only good thing is I get to see some friends. Kind of evens out though with all the idiots I see along the way...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Jan 3, 2009,
I go back Wednesday and I'm not exited AT ALL. I love vacation. Now I go back to a life of waking up way too early, taking 17 units, and working in between.

At least I'll be getting closer to finishing my education.
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Monday. So bored, I don't know what I would do if we didn't have school.

yes, true, but I'm getting back 4 tests on monday, 3 of them HAVE to be better than B+, I had loads of homework aswell.
i cant wait, ive been spending way too much time on this site, ive been sick for a while and i just miss school.
I was supposed to get started over the break on my math project that's due on the 16th.

I've yet to do so. Fuck, projects involving art can go suck my balls.

I have to start sleeping earlier too. God, school sucks.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Oh dammit, I forgot to read Call Of The Wild oh **** I'm screwed now.

i was meant to read to kill a mockingbird for my english gcse i read the first 14 pages and still got a B. i was well surprised
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
I'm going to have to start the grind for midterms ... which will continue well into the middle of february
Quote by death_rider

Well, you're not living in a 3rd world country. Man up, pansy,
Quote by shredding king
i h8 french an every lesson sept 4 music

I can tell your most hated class is english.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Going back on monday too, but I've got exams for 2 weeks, so I'm pretty nervous but I'm confident I'll do fine.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I just got credit for all the classes I received no credit for throughout my high school career (from skipping). So now I've officially graduated. I don't have to go back to school. ^^
Pros: see my friends, have summin to do

Cons: work, long hours, less free time, more work, school projects, stupidfench gits, even more work, less sleep, get up in early morning.
I'm already back at work. You school kids have no idea how lucky you are.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
2nd of feb
Australia ftw
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
Page 1 of 2