OK, so i'm looking at getting one of these because it comes with a nice drum kit on it that will allow me to practice chords and soloing with drums because my timing is quite horrible. plus, recording my own stuff would be cool.

a couple of questions tho,

Does the Pod Studio come with a drum kit? i dont think it does because line 6 doesn't mention anything about it on their site?

Can the guitar port actually be used a recorder?

Does it have much latency?

and can i get pod farm for the guitar port??

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
don't know much about, but guitar port is, as you probably know a "input" to your com, you have to buy all the programs allong, you CAN record with it, but you'll have to get rifftrax for that (don't know if thats only for guitar...)
and also pod farm yes...but you'll have to buy it
Yes it does come with a program that allows you to have drums that you can edit.

There are three programs that come with it you can download onto your computer and I know one of them you can record with.

Very little latency is what it says, it seems fine to me tho.

Pod Farm is one of the programs it comes with which acts as an amp for your computer. So basically all you need to do is go into the POD farm and then your guitar/bass/mic should be working and then you could even record using Audacity if you really wanted.

I bought this product and love it! Its an amazing buy for the price. Hope this helped.
Quote by AlterEdge
Yes it does come with a program that allows you to have drums that you can edit.

There are three programs that come with it you can download onto your computer and I know one of them you can record with.

Very little latency is what it says, it seems fine to me tho.

Pod Farm is one of the programs it comes with which acts as an amp for your computer. So basically all you need to do is go into the POD farm and then your guitar/bass/mic should be working and then you could even record using Audacity if you really wanted.

I bought this product and love it! Its an amazing buy for the price. Hope this helped.

so the pod studio comes with a drum kit?? id rather have that over the guitar port.

thanks!!!!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
im kinda looking for a quick answer so i'm going to bump this one last time.

mods don't hate me!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional