may i ask why you would want to do that
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
because a gotoh is what this guy wants, and i only have OFR templates. gotohs are fantastic tremolos, they hold tuning the same as an ofr, but they are a little less sensitive, which is what he is looking for. its for a guitar build.
Well, doesn't (or maybe didn't) Gotoh produce the OFR anyway? If I remember correctly, Gotoh and Schaller are the companies that make it. It is pretty likely that they use the same specifications for their LFR trem's baseplate, therefore it should fit (that's what Schaller does, at least).
Quote by LP Addict
does anyone know if i can drop a gotoh LFR into an ofr route/studs?
Since you're building the guitar, the routing isn't an issue; however, the Gotoh FR stud spacing is exactly 74 mm while the OFR is 73.91 mm.

Quote by ironman1478
i don't think you would be able to put it without changing the studs and routing.

These kinds of answers peeve me. "I don't think" is not an answer. It's a guess.
is this any help?

http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/pub/files/pdf/1190042346_GE1996T.pdf

from this page (under "related files"): http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/product/FLOYD_ROSE_LIC._BRIDGE_CHROME_GE1996TC

it's the ge1996T gotoh, right? off the top of my head, the studs are a slightly different size and the sustain block might be a bit longer...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?