gday all,
before i start, im good with guitars, but i know **** all about amps, the extent of my knowledge is plug guitar in, volume up and play. so anyway, i brought a new amp a couple of days ago (Rebel k40rc), but it has **** distortion, and i cant find a overdrive switch??? (does it mean that it has no distortion???). I'd turn the gain up to full and its still sound like my old amp, when its overdrive was off. So my question is, if i buy a distorton pedal (ibanez ds7) and i run it like guitar -> pedal-> amp, will that fix my distortion problems

cheers,
Badams
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Last edited by TheRealBadams at Jan 3, 2009,
Judging by comments on that amp on teh interweb, it's absolute tat ...

Get shot of it and get something decent.
yeah, i know what the reviews say, and eh, its not as bad as they make it out to be, i dont want another amp, so ill disregard all "buy another one" comments
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
With just looking at the mountain of text you just typed i cba to read it.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Lycan_Ste
With just looking at the mountain of text you just typed i cba to read it.

well why reply and give me a worthless comment d*ck nose
Quote by DownInAHole.

Quote by Dreadnought