i would like to learn some songs with fuzz. what are some songs with fuzz? beside hysteria.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
i think search and destroy by iggy pop and the stoogies i think that use is fuzz but i dont know
Around the World by RHCP, maybe.

uhhh...Word of Mouth by Jaco Pastorius. Good luck though.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Anything burton did on Kill em All, Ride the Lightning, and Master has some fuzz on it at some point, or at least something that can be mimicked by a fuzz box, cause I'm not entirely sure how the big muff is qualified.
Silverchair - Anthem For The Year 2000
Audioslave - Gasoline (and most of the 1st album)
I can't believe no one said this already

Muse - Time is Running Out.

Chris Wolstenholme seems to rely heavily on his fuzz pedal. I don't hear much else with fuzz, but my music is kinda limited. I like what I like and I stay with what I like.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Quote by sloasdaylight
Anything burton did on Kill em All, Ride the Lightning, and Master has some fuzz on it at some point, or at least something that can be mimicked by a fuzz box, cause I'm not entirely sure how the big muff is qualified.

FOR WHOM THE BELLS TOOL!!!
I think Paralyzed by Rock Kills Kid has it.

and of course, a lot of Muse and Tool.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
death from above 1979
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Brianstorm by Arctic Monkeys is one thats not a muse song. Pretty simple and has a bass solo =]
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Ash - Meltdown

then again, i play nearly any song on my overdrive pedal anyway, so even if it doesn't have fuzz in and you have the equipment, i say go for it, part of your sound
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Theres fuzz in places on Ok computer, Exit music (for a film). lol i just skimmed through the album to find that, which i hate doing.
listen to some Danko Jones
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Quote by LabradorBassist
Salute your Solution by The Raconteurs

And the intro of Attention. Killer riff on that!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Lots of old, mainly Scando DM has bass fuzz.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright