I noticed that there wasn't a Black Tide thread. Have you heard of Black Tide? If not you should definitely check them out. They're amazing and really young. If you haven't heard of them, I would recommend listening to Warriors of Time.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
No. Just no, okay? I'm tired of this.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
I played Shockwave on rock band at my mates house today actually
I really liked that song but haven't really heard anything else by them
theres no thread on them before because they suck

/thread
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
I never listened to them. And now I don't want to.

Worse than Behold the Arctopus...?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
You know what's more pathetic than people liking a band you don't like? You having so much time on your hands that you actually open, read threads based on bands you hate-THEN you even take the time to respond to them. Wow talk about being really sad and pathetic. Seriously, its really sad, and when the 15-16 year olds who constantly post things like this on UG grow up-maybe they'll understand.
Quote by FifthHorsemen
You know what's more pathetic than people liking a band you don't like? You having so much time on your hands that you actually open, read threads based on bands you hate-THEN you even take the time to respond to them. Wow talk about being really sad and pathetic. Seriously, its really sad, and when the 15-16 year olds who constantly post things like this on UG grow up-maybe they'll understand.

1. People are free to express their opinions.
2. The band already has a thread, and someone has to tell the noobs of the forum to stop spamming.

You know what's more pathetic than people hating on a band they don't like? You having so much time on your hands that you feel it's necessary to reply with a bucket load of angst and noobness. Wow talk about being really sad and pathetic. Seriously, its really sad, and when the 5 month olds who constantly post things like this on UG have spent some time on the forums maybe they'll understand how annoying it his to have to deal with this shit every single fucking week.
Quote by FifthHorsemen

Yeah, but you gotta admit, Black Tide just fucking sucks.
You guys can have your own opinion, thats fine with me. I like Black Tide and this thread is for people who actually like Black Tide also.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
There are like 17 Black Tide threads.

I'm just waiting for Webb to get the metal forum regular quotes from all of them and mention me this time.

*cough*
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by destroy_techno
Their age makes them great

By that logic, 3 year olds playing Slipknot songs would be the greatest band of all time

AWESOME

that would be amazing, much unlike black tide

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by destroy_techno
Their age makes them great

By that logic, 3 year olds playing Slipknot songs would be the greatest band of all time

AWESOME

Is that a reference to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuWVUOsxmtY

If not, it appears the greatest band of all time has been discovered.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by madbasslover
I used to hate Black Tide and think their ages were a gimmick, but after hearing the word "fuck" in the song Shockwave I realized these kids are serious.

I don't know why I found that post so funny...
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by madbasslover
I used to hate Black Tide and think their ages were a gimmick, but after hearing the word "fuck" in the song Shockwave I realized these kids are serious.

I've only heard the really awkward-sounding censored version.

I'M A SHOCKWAVE AND I'LL TAKE YOUR ___________IN' LIIIIIIIFE

It just sounds so stupid.
*Copy/paste my comment from the other thread*
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Yeah, but you gotta admit, Black Tide just fucking sucks.

Oh yeah I never said they didn't. They absolutely do, lol but thats not the point.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
1. People are free to express their opinions.
2. The band already has a thread, and someone has to tell the noobs of the forum to stop spamming.

You know what's more pathetic than people hating on a band they don't like? You having so much time on your hands that you feel it's necessary to reply with a bucket load of angst and noobness. Wow talk about being really sad and pathetic. Seriously, its really sad, and when the 5 month olds who constantly post things like this on UG have spent some time on the forums maybe they'll understand how annoying it his to have to deal with this shit every single fucking week.

Been reading UG forums for a long time singing up. As for calling me 5 months old on UG, irrelevant to the topic at time, AND I'm probably older than 85% of people on UG in general (where it counts-in real life). And yes Black Tide comes up a lot often here. But they're a metal band (you may not like them-there's still no denying they're a metal band. Also you have the right to express your opinion, but the thing is you're bitching and complaining like a little child, you can easily not open up the thread. That will also help it not annoy you as much. There's tons of people on this board who I'm sure don't like Black Tide-and guess what? They don't go to the thread-and if they do they don't bitch.

When you attack other people in a thread-get ready to be attacked back. That's just the way it works.
Quote by FifthHorsemen

When you attack other people in a thread-get ready to be attacked back. That's just the way it works.

GO MEOWTH!!!! SCRATCH ATTACK!!! "MEEOOOOWWW!!"

i saw a video for the song 'shout' i think it was called, and was impressed by their song writing skills for there apparent age

however, it struck me as a bit corny, with your basic chugging, power chords and a sudden flurry of fingers for a 30 second guitar solo. for some reason it reminded of 80's hair metal (not pop metal)

who knows, they may even mature into an avantgarde-symphonic-black-melodeath-core band one day, and please all the mainstream haters
There are nine other ****ing threads.

Has the search button been disabled or something?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Why is this thread still open?
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
in all fairness they were by far the best band on that kerrang maiden tribute album, but looking at the bands on that list i cant think of any half decent band that wouldnt of been the best on that album
Quote by deathmetalegend
in all fairness they were by far the best band on that kerrang maiden tribute album,

This isn't the Dream Theater thread.
Quote by FifthHorsemen
Oh yeah I never said they didn't. They absolutely do, lol but thats not the point.

Been reading UG forums for a long time singing up. As for calling me 5 months old on UG, irrelevant to the topic at time, AND I'm probably older than 85% of people on UG in general (where it counts-in real life). And yes Black Tide comes up a lot often here. But they're a metal band (you may not like them-there's still no denying they're a metal band. Also you have the right to express your opinion, but the thing is you're bitching and complaining like a little child, you can easily not open up the thread. That will also help it not annoy you as much. There's tons of people on this board who I'm sure don't like Black Tide-and guess what? They don't go to the thread-and if they do they don't bitch.

well someone PMS's like a bitch
Quote by Magero
Because he didn't search and created another one.
It's not that hard to grasp.

Do you have a problem with me?

i always thought you were a rational guy. seems i was wrong.