i wanna make a guitar for my son is gonna be hes first guitar, i was thinking wat to do for a whileand then i saw this guitar link and it gave me an idea of sticking some how,glue a guess, lots of pictures of like Disney characters. so i need so help how would i go about doing this, maybe lightly sand the finish on the guitar and stick the pictures and then lacquer or varnish? thanks !!
um..if he only wants to learn because he can see Goofy and mickey mouse,then not a good idea...how old is he?
paint it the color he wants it

EDIT: i think those are stickers
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Is English your first language?

Ok, just put stickers on the guitar. If you can't find those, glue pictures on and clear coat it. Make sure the stuff is stuck on well and won't move under the lacquer, or it will crack.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
any special glue that you would recommend? and no English is not my first language and no is not for him to wanna play just because of the pictures he is 2 and a half right now i just wanna make it to that if he ever wants to play and he still a little boy then he can use that guitar. and yes some were stickers but most were cut outs, i found it in the guitar customizing gallery in page 10 i think.
just normal, waterproof glue would work well i would think.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yea, that should work
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.