Quote by sglover34479
Have any of you guys read this book? It's awesome. I read it years ago and have read the whole series. If you want to know about it then go here.

Do I look like retard for you?
Do I look like retard for you?

...perhaps...

Also, no, I haven't read it, no, I don't want to, no, I don't want to know about it.
cpt tucan's comment is almost sig worthy... no i haven't read the book btw, any good?
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I thought it was a great book too :-)
My Gear:
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
Ibanez RGT42
PRS Santana SE

Randall RG50TC

DOD YJM308 Preamp Overdrive
Digitech RP250

Tortex jazz picks (1.14 mm)
Yes. I read the entire series a few years ago (or, at least the books that were out then) and loved it. I recently re-read both Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow, and I still like them both.
Im currently reading xenocide, but jw what happens in children of the mind? but dont spoil it.

also, do philotes really exist?
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
I'm reading brent week's assassin books atm, quite good if i must say.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by JungIe
Im currently reading xenocide, but jw what happens in children of the mind? but dont spoil it.

also, do philotes really exist?

Yes philotes exist and I don't remember enough about COTM to tell you and not ruin it. Just read it. Way worth it.
Let's just say it involves Peter.

yes Wiggin.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
BTW This is the first 09er that I have noticed. Way to leave a good impression Cpt_tucan.

What do you mean?
Well at least Mr. Tucan can spot a suspect link pretty well.

And he is the first 09er I have noticed.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
yep, great series.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
It was a good book, I read the companion novel Enders Shadow first by accident, but I enjoyed them both greatly.
It's one of my favorite books of all time. That little kid is so fuking badass. It's a very intense book and that's why I love it. I didn't enjoy Ender's Shadow quite as much. I really don't know why. Still both great books though.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Quote by the Sinner
It's one of my favorite books of all time. That little kid is so fuking badass. It's a very intense book and that's why I love it. I didn't enjoy Ender's Shadow quite as much. I really don't know why. Still both great books though.

he is fukin badAsS lol. And Ender's Shadow is about just that, Ender's little shadow bean, who is quite BadASs in his own right. I love the entire series. Strange how I've finished all the books about Bean and only Xenocide about Ender. Got to get back to him.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Josh Shiells
...perhaps...

Also, no, I haven't read it, no, I don't want to, no, I don't want to know about it.

Rofl.

TS, it's probably my favorite book.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by the Sinner

I know what you mean, I think it's because Ender is human and bad ass, he over comes things and grows into his character, and Bean is just engineered to be bad ass, it's not the same thing
I've read Ender's Shadow, but not Game. Yes, I'm way behind. However, that was by far my favorite book back when I read it a few years ago.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Ahh man, I love this book.
I've read Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead. Which one comes next? And there's a whole side series with bean? Aww Schweet. I need to read Ender's Shadow
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
Ahh man, I love this book.
I've read Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead. Which one comes next? And there's a whole side series with bean? Aww Schweet. I need to read Ender's Shadow

Yeah read Xenocide next for ender and all the shadow books for bean.
Yea loved it. Have you ever read Ender's Shadow?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.