Can an amp that uses EL34's be modified for 6L6's?


The amp i'm trying to buy is a carvin X100B. It comes in 2 models. one that uses EL34's and one that uses 6L6's. I want the one with 6L6's but am having trouble finding it. Can the one with EL34's be modified for 6L6's?

Edit: I am reposting this because yesterday when i asked this someone wanted to no what amp i was trying to do this with. And it is in fact a Carvin X100B.

edit2: reposting again because i never got an answer
Yea its possible, the amp would just have to be rebiased and all that jazz. I would try to find the 6l6 version if i were u, because tubes can get expensive.