New cover. In my profile, I know its not great, but tell me how it turned out. This may be my last one for awhile.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
i would check it out if only that song didnt suck
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Thanks. That was really helpful.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
The intro solo sounded like you're only playing one octave, and then once it gets past the simple repeating rhythm you start improvising and that sounded pretty bad to me, either plan it out or play the original like it is. The way you're playing the verse riff is slightly off, probably just the tabs you used though so thats easily fixable. Chorus was extremely muddy, especially on the first chord.. you need to mix that better. Also you should put in the lead line for the chorus since its simple. The fill that follows the chorus was also off. The cover was alright overall, there are some mistakes but from what I heard all of them are easily fixable. The tabs you're using also sound a bit off.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037972
the improvising sucked hard man.

The verse riff is tottally wrong. Just listen to the song before recording it. If you can't hear the difference, then you have a problem. ._.'

Bad cover dude. I think you can do better.
I have a new song but I don't want to post it. Its Nymphetamine Fix by CoF, me on guitar and my friend on vocals.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Let your notes ring out more, because you are not letting them fully ring out, and it doesn't sound right.