Does anyone know where i can get some sweet hardcore shirts? I ****ing love the HOODS emo killaz one of that helps. I just like bold ones that have to do with hatred and ****. I know thats not much help but if u can give me some links id be grateful.
www.merchnow.com

Try there. Cheap, wide selection of underground metalcore/hardcore/punk/screamo/alternative shirts there.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
no.

get it from quality dudes.

missionmerch.com
trashtalkhc.com
deathwishinc.com
eulogyrecordings.com
a389records.com

or just go to shows.
how much does anyone wanna bet that the so called grindcore club is probably a bunch of awful bands that aren't grindcore
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Buy them second hand from eBay, you can get sick designs that aren't made anymore and it will only cost you like double to look like you've been into the band for longer than you actually have.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
what kind of worthless faggot likes carnifex, but has a grindcore club? do you even know what grindcore is?

EDIT: oh, i just saw your profile picture. you're one of those... *shudder*
Last edited by XMeatHookMartyX at Jan 5, 2009,
hey, dont mind all these judgemental *****s. lol.

sticking to the topic, bridge 9 store is currently having free shipping in the us if you purchase over 50bucks worth of stuff or international if you purchase 75bucks worth of stuff. i suggest hitting that up, google it. or merchnow.com
Quote by recklessnick
hey, dont mind all these judgemental *****s. lol.

sticking to the topic, bridge 9 store is currently having free shipping in the us if you purchase over 50bucks worth of stuff or international if you purchase 75bucks worth of stuff. i suggest hitting that up, google it. or merchnow.com

"lolz, look at me, everyone knows i'm worthless, but i still post here."
Recklessnick is one of the only guys that posted something worthwhile in the thread.
deathwish online store rulz.

Carnifex is grindcore now?

..the times...they are a'changing...

EDIT - oh jeez, checked out profile...