ok so i bought an EMG 81 and on the diagram that came with it it has diagrams for 1 vol/1 tone then it has one for 1 vol/1 tone w/ gibson style toggle

im puttin the pickup in a Dean Michael Schenker Standard which has a 3 way toggle switch, so is that what it means by gibson style? then normal would be like a 3 way blade?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
gibson style is a toggle sorta thing

"blade" is a slider.

hope that helped
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
ok heres another thing i just noticed... theres a 3rd option that says 3 position lever switch....

EDIT: a friend of mine just told me to use the gibby diagram cause of the active pickups, hes freakin out that im puttin em in, idk why though... im gunna put it in the cavity with the controls or in the blank neck pup space

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Last edited by Johansensan at Jan 3, 2009,
If you have a 3 way blade switch, find a diagram for it with your configuration.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
ok my brother had some friends over and one of their parents is a freaking genius! he helped me through the entire thing. i just gotta go out and buy some solder and some shrink tubing in the morning and ill have everything done!

Quote by Lt. Shinysides