i need a new amp or i would atleast like one. i have a little fender frontman 15g and it will be sufficent for now if i dont get a new one but why not get a new one. i found two different amps the marshall and the peavy and theyre both 200 and used. iv looked online and the peavey sounds better. i play all types of rock with little bits of punk, alternative and maybe a little metal. what are your suggestions?
Try them out yourself and see what sounds better. Don't count on just online clips
I leik music
Peavey Bandit Transtube 112, get it nao.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
classic rock, modern rock, alternative rock, various punk. i play anything thats good. i dont gig but might join jam some friends soon. for right now i dont need lots of volume just better quality than what i have now and distortion.

EDIT: i would just like to point out i have an esp ltd ec 256.
Last edited by BubbleJoe at Jan 3, 2009,
how about the Crate V18-112 Guitar Combo Amplifier for 200 dollars? (used) or maybe at my local music store for 210. they have it listed twice for 210 and 280 and i am also in canada so no zzsounds
Last edited by BubbleJoe at Jan 4, 2009,
yes ^
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Definently try the crate out before you purchase it because you may hate it or it may be your holy grail of tone. I third the crate v series for your genres, will need a pedal for metal however.
just a question though. if i can get both the peavey and the crate for 200 which should i get. i dont need the firepower of the peavey but well im just wondering