What are your favourite presets on the Line 6 Spider III?

Please be specific and detail which amp channel/music genre/artist the presets fits.

EDIT:
Quote by Joshe_009
I knew you idiots would start doing this. -.-
You think it's a **** amp, so STFU, and GTFO this thread. Nobody cares about what you think of the amp, I for one didn't request your opinions, or anyones for that matter.

THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO USE THE LINE 6.

Also, this is a discussion thread, not a help thread. I'm curious to what sort of settings you guys use. I'm not having trouble finding a good sound or anything.
Last edited by Joshe_009 at Jan 3, 2009,
Volume = 0
Gain = 0
Bass = 0
Mids = 0
Treble = o
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I'm going to report you two for being incredibly unhelpful. Joshe, I need to know what styles you play.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
I'm going to report you two for being incredibly unhelpful. Joshe, I need to know what styles you play.

Uhmm... Ouch?

But seriously, im not just saying that because its a bad amp, but i really dont like modeling amps, and its sounds digital.

And id ont see how it was unhelpful if it was more of an opinion question as compared to a "I need Help" Question...
Quote by stradivari310

Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Damn all of you... I was going to chime in with a witty comment along the lines of "My favorite preset is the sound it makes after you've thrown it into a raging inferno" but no... you all had to beat me to it!
You think it's a **** amp, so STFU, and GTFO this thread. Nobody cares about what you think of the amp, I for one didn't request your opinions, or anyones for that matter.

Quote by Joshe_009

Yes you did. you asked for FAVORITE presets, that would be an opinion.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Maybe try the ultimate setting sticky. Technically, we could all report you, but most people arent assholes on this board. Don't be one. But anyway, on topic:
Slipknot preset, turn off reverb, scoop mids
Rock lead or something, adjust delay as necessary.

But really, there are not many good settings on spiders; there are no cleans, no good blues/jazz settings, and the only thing this amp is good for is gain all the may up.
Quote by MegadethFan
My favorite Spider 3 preset is OFF.

/thread
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
i did use one but i got a tube amp cuz it sucked so much. even after 5 months playing i could tell the tone was terrible.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91
As a relative new-comer to the guitar world I'd just like to point out how much more interesting this thread sounded when I thought a 'Metal Muff' was some sort of chastity belt...

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
Guys seriously, shut up and get a life. And stop filling a completely legit thread with stupid remarks. You don't like the amp, good for you, but this thread is not for you.

Wow... uhh... yeah...
Quote by l3p4rd
Yes you did. you asked for FAVORITE presets, that would be an opinion.

Not on the amp, on the presets.

Jarudy, please direct me to that thread. Sorry.
Last edited by Joshe_009 at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by GymboJones
Guys seriously, shut up and get a life. And stop filling a completely legit thread with stupid remarks. You don't like the amp, good for you, but this thread is not for you.

Wow... uhh... yeah...

You didn't add anything to the thread now did ya?
Quote by MegadethFan
You didn't add anything to the thread now did ya?

Obviously not, or you would see something there. The reason is I don't own one. I've tried one a didn't like it, just like many of you. But this thread is intended for those who do...
OMG by tommorow this is gonna be a flamefest thread and if this thread reached up to 3 or more pages with every one ranting about the spiders then this is gonna be in the HALL OF FAME THREADS with the zakk wyld MG GUY with a DAUGHTER and the kid in the DImebucker on a Frontman thread
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Pick an appropriate channel for the artist/style you wish to achieve, then adjust the bass/mids/treble accordingly

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660

e.g., for something like Slipknot, you would want insane, red or green, depending on what sounds better to you, then while within that channel, set the amp EQ to what the thread says, this is not the o clock setting, its the numerical value
Gain - 9-10 (<- your drive)
Treble - 8
Mid - 7
Bass - 8
Reverb - 2

I hope I didnt come acroos like a total douche, I just hate flame fests, take it to the pit if you want that