hey guys i just got a flying v

the actions set fairly high which sucks, ive adjusted the truss rod, but now i need to adjust the tuneomatic except .. it doesnt take screwdrivers!!

the bridge is similar to this bridge, im just wondering how you're meant to adjust it?

thanks in advance
if I'm correct, on that type of bridge, it's in the tune-o-matic bridgepiece, not the tailpiece.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
its the bridge peice...there must be guides somewheer
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
yeah yeah i know im talkin about the piece that sets all the intonation, not the tailpiece, cheers
haha i had a problem with that with my flying v too..its screwable can be set on low and high but im not sure how high/low its supposed to be...some dude at guitar center fixed it for me so yeah u can probably do that or u can that 2 popcicle sticks ontop of each other and put them under that tuneomatic to set them on how low they are supposed to be...the guy at guitar center did that lmao
Quote by Xhale1
haha i had a problem with that with my flying v too..its screwable can be set on low and high but im not sure how high/low its supposed to be...some dude at guitar center fixed it for me so yeah u can probably do that or u can that 2 popcicle sticks ontop of each other and put them under that tuneomatic to set them on how low they are supposed to be...the guy at guitar center did that lmao

will def try that out, gotta head down to the supermarket hehe ..

anymore suggestiosn guys ?