I want to bring my Bad Monkey to test out some amps... do they let you bring in your own or do you have to use theirs?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Yes. Although I'm pretty sure you have to sign in any gear you bring.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
It should be fine if you brought your own. Just ask a floor guy if it's alright to use your own. They probably won't care. They just want to sell the amp.
Quote by stradivari310

k thanks. what exactly would i say?

(sorry for being a n00b)
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Guitarfanatic93
k thanks. what exactly would i say?

(sorry for being a n00b)

Just tell them "hey, i want to know what this amp sounds like with my pedal, it alright if i give it a whirl?"
When you walk in just explain what you wanna do.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by stradivari310

you sir are correct.
if you bring any gear you do have to sign it in w/ the serial number and the brand, model, etc.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by vinyl_countdown
Just tell them "hey, i want to know what this amp sounds like with my pedal, it alright if i give it a whirl?"

haha alright, sounds easy enough.
Last.fm