Okay I know this might be a long shot, but my other 5150 is going in the studio for recording only purposes. So I need either a 5150 Head or Triple XXX head fast. If anyone happens to have one available then let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Happy New Year

L
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
im thinking bout selling my XXX head, its still got the US power transformer in it, havent had it over here for that long. feel free to make an offer if ur interested.
Yeah thanks for the offer, I'm not interested in a Combo, I've already got a cab I just need a head =)

Mangz-where are you located?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
how much for the 6505?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

oh wow, kinda outta my price range right now man, but if I scrooge up enough cash I'll let you know

I'm still mainly looking for a 5150/Triple XXX though.

Any Offers?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

im aus, shipping was like 130 USD to get here, so id say itd be roudn that range to ship it back.