Ok, so I was restringing my guitar today(in signature) and I have an interesting(and fuçking annoying) problem. My G string got a little bit "stuck" in the hole slot and I had to push it to pull it out. The B string has the same problem, except for it WON'T be pushed. I've looked through the whole from both ends and can't see anything except specks of daylight in that one slot. It's like something is blocking the end of the string or something, but it will NOT budge. I can't push it out with my fingers, and I tried pushing it out with a toothpick to no avail.

Help??!?!?!
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
Quote by harrisonmon
. My G string got a little bit "stuck" in the hole

Help??!?!?!

lol

take it into your shop, they will probably fix it for free
Quote by misfitsramones
lol

take it into your shop, they will probably fix it for free

I hate GC and most of the people at my shop have always been assholes to me
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
^ diddo

try taking the backplate off, and screw around with things that can wiggle in there.
mabe even try a snake magnet.

or take it to another GC
hm, I remember one time, awhile ago and im not sure how this happened, but I broke a string near the bridge but the tire shaped thing at the end of the string that locks into the bridge stayed in the bridge and i didnt realize i forgot to take it out and when i tried putting a new string in, it wouldnt go in because the piece of the old string blocked it. I doubt ur as dumb as me, but just throwing that out there.
Toothpick was a good idea. Take the back plate off if you haven't already, and then see if it's at an angle or something and try pushing it through, harder maybe. Or push it in again, from the bottom, and then push it out.

I usually use a piece of old E-string to push out the string ends.
I got it. I wasn't taking my backplate off, nor did I(I should have though). I took a pair of pliers and grabbed the string with them and forced it out. I still don't know what caused the problem, though, maybe the end was in at a weird angle or something. And good idea with the old high-e, I'm gonna use that in the future.
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
Quote by harrisonmon
I got it. I wasn't taking my backplate off, nor did I(I should have though). I took a pair of pliers and grabbed the string with them and forced it out. I still don't know what caused the problem, though, maybe the end was in at a weird angle or something. And good idea with the old high-e, I'm gonna use that in the future.

You shouldn't force it out. Next time just remove the backplate.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic