... well i plan on getting a new amp, but I had a epiphone les paul, and i wasnt crazy bout the playability, but I love the double humbucker sound... so now i have an hss strat... but is there a good bridge humbucker shaped like a strat pickup that gives that good cutting edge sound? thanks for the help... btw i like playing from blues to hard rock... sometimes metal...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Duncan JB maybe?

It's one of the more versatile distortion pickups I've used.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

You mean a humbucker in a single coil size?

Yes. They are called stacked humbuckers, and can be found in many forms. What springs my mind are the Seymour Duncan hotrails and coolrails.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
You mean a humbucker in a single coil size?

Yes. They are called stacked humbuckers, and can be found in many forms. What springs my mind are the Seymour Duncan hotrails and coolrails.

"So now i have an hss strat..."

Do you mean you want a humbucker that fits in a standard H slot or a humbucker that fits in a single coil slot? There seems to be some confusion because of how you worded your post TS.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

yes im sorry im kind of tired i couldnt think of the proper words... but yeah ill look those up... thanks... and how much does installation usually cost?
And let go of regret
humbucker in form of a single coil is what im looking for...
And let go of regret
Duncan hotrails/coolrails or the dimarzio tone zone single humbucker are my recommendations.

Quote by BGrem261
yes im sorry im kind of tired i couldnt think of the proper words... but yeah ill look those up... thanks... and how much does installation usually cost?

You still haven't answered the question...do you actually have an HSS strat or do you have three singles?

Because if you have a HSS strat like your sig and profile say then you DON'T want a single-coil sized humbucker in the bridge, you want a regular humbucker.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Jan 4, 2009,