Page 1 of 2
Why is High School Musical such a success?
I really don't know, there isn't a logical explanation for that...
But the fact that they are so camp and catchy probably sells.

Well the truth is that there is a minority in my highschool (yes, yet another story by me about my class, sorry) that listenes and openly enjoys high school musical soundtracks...
I'm not saying they're evil, it's just too... unbelievable.
Being 16 and listening to that music for children just does not make any sense at all.

Discuss.
The majority of girls at my school enjoy those movies. Its quite sad, really...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
It reminds me so much of those people who think that high school is the most important time of anyone's life. Me, I have more fun outside of public education.
south park explains it all
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
I feel bad for all the grade school kids who watch HSM thinking that's what high school will be like.
The same reason Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers are popular.

Why? I haven't quite figured that one out yet.
Quote by dudius
It reminds me so much of those people who think that high school is the most important time of anyone's life. Me, I have more fun outside of public education.

I have more fun away from public...
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
because id bang the sh*t out of ashley tisdale.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by pwrmax
I feel bad for all the grade school kids who watch HSM thinking that's what high school will be like.

me too
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
It's appealing to kids because it gives them false hope that High School Musical are modeled after normal High Schools around the globe.

Though, you think people in High School would take offense to such a gross misconception...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by radomu
Why is High School Musical such a success?
I really don't know, there isn't a logical explanation for that...
But the fact that they are so camp and catchy probably sells.

Well the truth is that there is a minority in my highschool (yes, yet another story by me about my class, sorry) that listenes and openly enjoys high school musical soundtracks...
I'm not saying they're evil, it's just too... unbelievable.
Being 16 and listening to that music for children just does not make any sense at all.

Discuss.

80th best UGer
Because kids these days believe anything coming from Disney is real so they feel all happy on how their lives are going to turn out.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Because kids these days believe anything coming from Disney is real so they feel all happy on how their lives are going to turn out.

but disney DOES have an undeniable talent of picking out future sluts at very young ages.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
the guys listening to them aren't kids, they are 16 and 17 year old junior highschoolers, which really saddens me because they don't know what good music is...

I don't mind if kids listen to them, they are at the right age to listen to that stuff.
HSM is good music for kids, but not for us
Quote by Strato-Massacre
but disney DOES have an undeniable talent of picking out future sluts at very young ages.

It's more they pick out normal people and the media expects them to be absolutely perfect and innocent.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

And thats how they get pedo's to buy their stuff. See, Disney knows how get reach to a bigger audience.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Toastbot
It's more they pick out normal people and the media expects them to be absolutely perfect and innocent.

idc, theyre (mostly) all still hot. nude vanessa, anyone? lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Powerhouse

One word. Disney.
Strats & Seagulls
Guys, most of the people in there late teens who you think like it don't actually like it. It's sort of like a half joke.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
huh, i thought south park was just making that up... i didn't think highschool students were actually into things that juvenile.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Don't tell me Finding Nemo isn't real.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
People like these stuff?
I saw the third one =[...
And I came to the conclusion that the movie lacked an introduction, a conflict, a resolution, and a conclusion....
And frankly...
I thought all the songs sounded the same..
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
huh, i thought south park was just making that up... i didn't think highschool students were actually into things that juvenile.

dude, they play it over the soundsystem at my work on the showfloor, and my 30 year old boss sings that ****.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Assasaurus
Don't tell me Finding Nemo isn't real.

Any fish with different size fins would be swimming in a circle making easy prey for other predators.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Powerhouse

Neither could I...

I would laugh if this triggered another 20 page argument with some other Asian dude now... (happened over the same reason...)
Listening to the fallout boy or the jonas brothers, you can almost smell and hear the "We want to sell this, not make it good"
Quote by Cianyx
People like these stuff?
I saw the third one =[...
And I came to the conclusion that the movie lacked an introduction, a conflict, a resolution, and a conclusion....
And frankly...
I thought all the songs sounded the same..

If you think that sucked (haven't watched HSM 3 nor any of the others) try watching Camp Rock.

I happened to watch it at a family's friends' house. It was the worst night of my life.
my friend likes it and i want to stab him in the face with a fork
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
it saddens me that almost grown teens would even like hsm when they all so loved those classics like hostle, the saw triglogy, hills have eyes, and stupid **** like that. anybody who thinks hsm is cool needs to grow up. or grow a few brain cells.

That is all.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Because since everyone saw Vanessa smuggle Fidel Castro in her vag people love it.
I've never met anyone who likes those films.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i cant believe nobody has figured out that HSM copied Grease!!!!!!

edit: but added all that fruity ****
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by Toastbot

I don't know where you've been, but normal people don't carry around cocaine in their cars while the drive.
or put nudes up on the internet
or turn bulimic
Quote by Strato-Massacre

More likely they just breed them that way. That way they don't stay famous and perfect for too long, creating room for new people to create new interest.

Also, you're lucky that people that love HSM is just the minority at your school.
Page 1 of 2