What has happened to the great videos coming up on the front page? Usually the most creative videos get up on the worlds largest video sharing site. Look at this trash;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJ9CMKiQJg. It's a lego stop motion of a fashion show. Nearing 5 minutes long. Do you bother looking at these videos, chosen by dimwits? Or do you pass them up and hunt for your own youtube gold?
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 4, 2009,
did you watch it?
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
I only watched the first 20 seconds, and I've already concluded that that is retarded.
you have to think, you know how much time and work and editing went into that though?
Quote by freddaahh
I just head-desked so hard I went through the floor and came out in Mongolia.
Maybe it was picked because of the sheer amount of effort required to make five minutes of lego fashion...
Youtubes featured videos have always sucked, I just wonder how anyone could devote that much time to make a lego fashion show.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by sk8erk1d1313
you have to think, you know how much time and work and editing went into that though?

I respect the work that went into it, but that is in no way entertaining at all.