Page 1 of 3
I'm just curious. I don't think i know anyone who is truly happy. I don't even know if it's possible.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

"Content" is entirely possible. No one can just be eternally happy unless they just don't have the brain cells to comprehend realities of life. I, for one, am just not a happy person. Very little to be happy about.
Quote by Kwonnie
"Content" is entirely possible. No one can just be eternally happy unless they just don't have the brain cells to comprehend realities of life. I, for one, am just not a happy person. Very little to be happy about.

I feel the same way about myself somtimes.

There are certain MOMENTS AND EVENTS that make me happy, but i'm usually unhappy or just straight-up neutral when things like that aren't happening.
Like right now, i feel very "meh", but if my cousin were to tell me to look at what he's doing, then do something funny, I'd be happy for that moment.

Y'know?
Pretty close
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
i think everyones happy when they fap

eh? am i right?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
indifference is what it's all about.
███████████████████████████████████
im always happy. i have bad moods and all that but im never depressed or anything
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
I'm definitely not unhappy.

Like pretty much everyone else, I'm constantly neutral. I'm entertained pretty easily though, which I attribute to my "just enjoy life" attitude that I developed from philosophy, music, and meditating.

I would say I'm truly happy, despite constant reminders of my imperfections.
Quote by GeoffreySmis
well i was really happy all day till i got in a wreck

Believe me, I know how you feel.

Anyway, on task, I am sometimes happy. Rarely really. Friends are good for making me happy. Though, my dad on the other hand, makes me want to falcon punch cancer survivors in the liver. I'm sure some of you feel my pain. I'm usually content with life, not happy but not sad.
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Recently I've become happy
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
i'm never trully happy unless i have a prostitute over. kinda sad really, because happiness costs me money.
ME! im very happy with what i got and what I am, mostly because i can handle the bad so well, it took a lot to get here, but its nice once you arrive.
I'm not really sure what I am, sometimes I'm content, others I'm feeling super ****ty. Depends what's going on around me.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Im pretty happy.
Schools good, family's good, works good, guitars good.
I just picked up the last thing on my gear to buy list, I'm deciding who I'd like to pursue a relationship with.
I had a great christmas, I've gained a little muscle, I actually like my haircut.

I've been genuinely happy for a good week or two.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I'm happy with life at the moment. Sincerely happy. Ready to start working, repaired a few relationships, finishing highschool.
I mean there are bouts of sadness from time to time, but thats normal for anyone.
Yup yup I'm definitely in good spirits.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
nope, im pretty miserable
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
I'm not completely happy about everything, that is impossible. However, I know I have more to be happy about than to be unhappy about so the things that make me sad seem somewhat trivial.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
to an extent..yeah. id say so.
there's a couple of things(relationship....procrasination...) that i dont like about my life but besides that ive got nothing to complain about. lots of people have much worse problems than i do.
so, basically..yes
My moral's been spiraling down since I've moved to Florida; yeah, there are some happy moments, but still...
I usually panic over nothing, and chill when I have to be pacing back and forth.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I'm usually happy when im with my friends, when im alone im usually content, when I think about my troubles I become unhappy. The key for me is to just focus on the good and not the bad and I don't remember the negatives in my life.
The Real Deal Holyfield
Quote by aznrockerdude
My moral's been spiraling down since I've moved to Florida; yeah, there are some happy moments, but still...
I usually panic over nothing, and chill when I have to be pacing back and forth.

Wow... I just looked at your profile, we live quite close to each other.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by DjDreslay
I'm usually happy when im with my friends, when im alone im usually content, when I think about my troubles I become unhappy. The key for me is to just focus on the good and not the bad and I don't remember the negatives in my life.

that's what i was doing for a while but suddenly something went off in my head because of something someone had said the other week and ive been thinking more positively than ever. its odd cause i was really angry at first...then randomly forgave her and ive been happy about everything besides other problems with her. and my procrastination(but thats getting better too)
sorry, i feel like rambling atm..
i always have wondered if people can truly be happy too.

i find myself content 90% of the time, but the other 10, i'm usually saddened by something
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Me neither. Today I'm so upset because I'm mentally down 'cos of my parents sayings.
lifes too short to be anything but happy O.o
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
no, nobody is ever TRULY happy, there's always going to at least be one problem in your life....you have to learn to create your own feeling of elation to get past these problems...something i still gotta figure out....but hey, ive got time i suppose.
Don't think so...I mean i'm sure there are moments but I don't know if anyone can always be like that. It doesn't mean we're always unhappy but "happy" isn't exactly one of the more expressed emotions.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jan 4, 2009,
Page 1 of 3