Combination of things(not just pills and other drugs) that make you feel a little better when you havea cold?
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Beer
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Honey and Lemon and Tea.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Eat some steaming hot chicken soup with crackers.

The steam from the soup loosens your sinuses and the hot chicken soup just makes you feel better.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
taking a shower for like 4 hours.
███████████████████████████████████
homemade chicken and white rice soup, with potato quarters, a nice warm shower, and tylenol
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I eat chicken soup and drink TONS of orange juice. I'm usually better within 24-48 hours (I own at killing colds).

Also, believe it or not, watermelon (for the water content) speeds up the process (as well as taking several showers and brushing your teeth a lot).
Last edited by Kwonnie at Jan 4, 2009,
NyQuil, Cambell's Chicken noodle soup, Ginger Ale, something simple to do (video games, TV).
I find coffee and cigarettes are a very nice combination, but cigarettes aren't good on the throat so maybe not a great idea if you have cold...some people do like menthol cigarettes when they have a cold however. If you just don't want to smoke, I'm trying to quit myself, I also find that coffee and Bob Dylan is just as good, Bob Dylan's music...not Bob Dylan himself, but then again I wouldn't know so I can't say definitively that Bob Dylan the man and coffee wouldn't be a good mix. You should avoid caffeine if you're sick though, cause it's a diuretic and will dehydrate you, so either de-caff or drink lots of water as well. Speaking of which, sports drinks are very nice if you're sick because they not only rehydrate you but they also have electrolytes, which I'm told plants crave...
Quote by david_highland
I find coffee and cigarettes are a very nice combination, but cigarettes aren't good on the throat so maybe not a great idea if you have cold...some people do like menthol cigarettes when they have a cold however. If you just don't want to smoke, I'm trying to quit myself, I also find that coffee and Bob Dylan is just as good, Bob Dylan's music...not Bob Dylan himself, but then again I wouldn't know so I can't say definitively that Bob Dylan the man and coffee wouldn't be a good mix. You should avoid caffeine if you're sick though, cause it's a diuretic and will dehydrate you, so either de-caff or drink lots of water as well. Speaking of which, sports drinks are very nice if you're sick because they not only rehydrate you but they also have electrolytes, which I'm told plants crave...

Idiocracy!

I had forgotten about that film until reading your post.

Brawndo anyone? *cracks open a can*

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

Brawndo anyone? *cracks open a can*

I'll take one! It's got electrolytes!
Quote by happytimeharry
I'll take one! It's got electrolytes!

Plants crave those!

*drinks Brawndo*

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
Plants crave those!

*drinks Brawndo*

Ah, It's so much better than water from the toilet!

Ok, now I think I might actually have to order a case of Brawndo...
Quote by happytimeharry
Ah, It's so much better than water from the toilet!

Ok, now I think I might actually have to order a case of Brawndo...

Me too.

I couldn't believe that they actually sell it....

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
1: Eat a huge bowl of spaghetti with a ****load of spices (it's gotta burn)
2: Wait at least 1 hour
3: Take 2 tylenols for the cold (the ones for the night)
4: Wait half an hour
5: Drink a glass of tequila (about the equivalent of 3-4 shots) as fast as you can
6: Wait about 15-20 minutes

By then you should be hot, doped on the tylenols and kinda drunk. Go to bed, sleep at least 9-10 hours and wake up like it never happened.
Quote by dudetheman
Me too.

I couldn't believe that they actually sell it....

Aye. The internet is a wonderful place. I just don't know if I can really afford $39.99 plus shipping right now. Why, oh why do they have to sell them in such large quantities? A six-pack would be fine...
Quote by happytimeharry
Aye. The internet is a wonderful place. I just don't know if I can really afford $39.99 plus shipping right now. Why, oh why do they have to sell them in such large quantities? A six-pack would be fine...

Yeah, that's a little expensive, even for something as great as Brawndo...

I might get a couple cases when I find a job. One for collector's value, one to drink!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
LSD

at least for headcolds, ie runny nose, sneezing, headaches,

im actually completely serious
Quote by Tedward
LSD

at least for headcolds, ie runny nose, sneezing, headaches,

im actually completely serious

Worst. Idea. Ever.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Worst. Idea. Ever.

u aint bin thru wha i bin thru mang

just 1 lick does the trick
Quote by Tedward
u aint bin thru wha i bin thru mang

just 1 lick does the trick

Damn hippies.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by tona_107
taking a shower for like 4 hours.

Fapping makes me feel better too.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!