ABSTINENCE ROCKS!!
76 15%
sex plzz
385 75%
what's sex??
54 10%
Voters: 515.
Page 1 of 5
After seeing the thread of the threesome, it just reminds me..

Who here is planning to go through abstinence (not having sex before marriage)? It seems much too common.. well, actually it is pretty common to have sex before marriage nowadays, right? But still, I hopefully will succeed in going through abstinence regardless of all those temptations... or maybe i'll fail.. I'm 15.

Anyone?
i'm gonna try it.

but i wouldn't get laid anyway, so i have nothing to worry about.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Only cuz I haven't got it yet
I wonder, if I tried to NOT get it, if my bad luck would work for me and I'd get laid?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i plan to not get married, stay a free man lol, so whenever is kool with me
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Useless. I've found that all females lose their virginity to 50 guys by time they're 17.

Either that or the girls here are fat *****s.
Your only young once, why waste it by not having sex, when you can have protected sex and stay clean, not have a child, and last but not least have SEX............sex can be meaningful even if you dont marry the other person.
abstinence is for those who can't get anything, even when they try.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Why would anyone want to go with that? Sounds pretty stupid to Andy.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
if you can't spell it properly, you should probably practice abstinence for the sake of all humanity.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by Da Squiz
I wonder, if I tried to NOT get it, if my bad luck would work for me and I'd get laid?

Hey thats a pretty good Idea...
I don't understand people who decide to abstain from sex until marriage.

I (personally) believe that if I am in a meaningful relationship with a girl and we want to have sex then there should be no reason to refrain from doing so.

I would use contraceptives. Always use contraceptives.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
sex doesn't equal love;

you can have sexwithout love, and vice-versa (although having love without sex gets harder and harder as time progresses)

as long as nobody is hurt, and no cheating is involved, its all good

EDIT: you kind of encourage trolling when you add a humorus third choice, and taht affects the answer
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by dudetheman
I don't understand people who decide to abstain from sex until marriage.

I (personally) believe that if I am in a meaningful relationship with a girl and we want to have sex then there should be no reason to refrain from doing so.

I would use contraceptives. Always use contraceptives.

Well because sex is like the final and ultimate thing in a relationship with anyone.. so it actually has much more meaning when you refrain from it with other people and only do it with the one you get married to.
I got laid when I was 14 with my first girlfriend. It was the first time for both of us. About a year later, and we're still together in a pretty healthy relationship.

I dont regret having sex one bit, and in fact, Im glad I did it. I cant say if shes "The one" but I know that right now I love her, and I cant think of anyone else Id rather have lost it too

Plus, now, I dont have to worry about getting drunk and accidentally losing it to some other drunk person who I dont care about
Quote by Da Squiz

That's like knowingly taking a placebo.
Quote by Da Squiz

it actually worked for me, but i guess lots of girls liked me I just didnt go for the right ones... meh it happens.
Quote by Da Squiz

Thats what i was thinking dude.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by littlephil
I though it said Absinthe

ahaha that's what I thought it said. Definitely would've made a better topic anyway... Abstinence is pointless in my opinion unless your doing it because of your religion.. If you are, never drop your religion or you will definitely regret all those years of abstaining. But honestly, I find that there is nothing spiritual about having sex... So how the hell can it be considered spirtually pure or impure depending on whether your married or not?? My belief is that sex doesn't tie in with spirituality period. It's strictly physical pleasure.
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
Well because sex is like the final and ultimate thing in a relationship with anyone.. so it actually has much more meaning when you refrain from it with other people and only do it with the one you get married to.

Again, I'm not saying you should jump into bed with every girl you date. However, if I couple have been dating for a fair amount of time and feel that they really love each other and want to have sex, they should.

How can you really be sure that a relationship will even work for a long period of time if the two of you have been repressing your sexual feelings for each other the entire time?

I guess I have a rather Japanese philosophy on sex and relationships....

....it's about the journey, not the destination.

And also, how are you supposed to know whether or not you're sexually compatible with another individual if you abstain from sex until marriage? What if you get married and then realize that there is no chemistry in bed between the two of you?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by freshtunes
abstinence is for those who can't get anything, even when they try.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years.

Generalizations are for those who aren't smart enough to really think about things, even when they try.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years.

Generalizations are for those who aren't smart enough to really think about things, even when they try.

Just cause youve been dating for 2.5 years doesnt mean you can get any... Maybe shes lame and wouldnt let you
Quote by PTfan
ahaha that's what I thought it said. Definitely would've made a better topic anyway... Abstinence is pointless in my opinion unless your doing it because of your religion.. If you are, never drop your religion or you will definitely regret all those years of abstaining. But honestly, I find that there is nothing spiritual about having sex... So how the hell can it be considered spirtually pure or impure depending on whether your married or not?? My belief is that sex doesn't tie in with spirituality period. It's strictly physical pleasure.

Sex isn't just physical pleasure, it's primary use is to procreate children. And of course childbirth is the whole circle of life yada yada yada. Of course that's going to be a spiritual thing. It might not be spiritual to you or I, but it is to some.
The idea of abstinence is nice... but not for me. I admire people who choose to abstain from sex until marriage, it's a hard thing to do.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
I want to be able to please the person I want to be with forever. Chances are they arn't going to be abstinent.
Quote by yingyangthang
Just cause youve been dating for 2.5 years doesnt mean you can get any... Maybe shes lame and wouldnt let you

That's true I guess. But that's basically what abstinence is, not allowing sex before marriage.

At first I was a bit sketchy with the idea, but now I've pretty much accepted it. There is sexuality in our relationship, just no vaginally penetrative sex. So it's not that we're not sexually comfortable with each other. We just feel that sex might lose it's specialness if we broke up and married different people. We're also afraid it might make us awkward if we break up.

I don't think one can really be "forced" into abstinence, like I'm inferring from your post. If my girlfriend forced me to not have sex for two and a half years I don't think I'd be quite as comfortable with her... we'd probably have broken up if I minded too much. I just happen to care about her as more than a piece of meat. I'm not saying that sex before marriage equates to only caring about the sex, as opposed to the person... but I think breaking up due to a lack of sex would be very shallow.

Someone once tried to argue with me that abstinence wasn't natural.

So I said, neither are condoms... or birth control... or contraceptives. That argument is now invalid.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
If you're gonna abstain, you can't jerk off either. That's cheating and disqualifies you from the competition.
Page 1 of 5