Ok there have been like 10 dead threads for these guys in the hardcore forum. Yes they are Deathcore but they are allowed in the metal forum. Great band for their genre and exited to see their new live dvd thats going to come out soon. The Dead Walk and 3750 have gotta be their best cd's. Comments?

Discuss.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
as much as i dislike many bands similar to them they are in fact, ****ing awesome.

Whoa Shut it Down is my favourite song. the lyrics kick ass
See You Next Tuesday has gotta be my favorite. The guest vocals work great witht he song. Sun Poison and Skin Cancer is good too.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
I didn't think they were Deathcore, just tough guy hardcore, there's little metal about them.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Look, we have six wound strings! Yay!

Quote by DewdPerson
Yes they are Deathcore but they are allowed in the metal forum. Great band for their genre

No. I don't even like deathcore. Just... no. They are gangraped by so many other bands it's not even funny.
I got into them for a bit, and they're still pretty cool...it's just...

something about them is just wrong. Their music is so 2 dimensional to me it's scary.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Anybody care for a ride in the waaaaaaaaaahmbulance? The Acacia Strain kick ass. Continent is epic.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
The Acacia Strain is not really that metal, but they're ok. Unfortunately, they write the same song over and over and again.
Quote by Tedward

Whoa Shut it Down is my favourite song. the lyrics kick ass

Quote by kick-ass lyrics

Im so sick of this place
so sick of your mouth
i know where you live
well i see where you sleep
so lets settle this here right now
i'm not wasting away my life
because you don't like
what i have to say

sorry
i'm not just like you
sorry

and you again
remind me cuz i don't care
i hope you like this
i really know you do
i hope you like it
these vultures tearing your face
plastered in with a hammer
no wonder
destroying lives
everyone will suffer

i have given up on you
so who the **** do you think you are

you ...deprave
so what's wrong
who the **** do you think you are
back it up
do the world a favor
open your face and swallow
i don't mean any dissrespect
but i hope you are burried alive
your world is about to come crashing down
everyone will suffer

your world is about to come crashing down
everyone will suffer

Not exactly Shakespeare is it.

The drumming is good at times and that's about it for me, since the guitars are mostly just accentuating what the drums are doing...
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 4, 2009,
I will give them credit for being original since they started the whole chugga chugga breakdown tough guy core music that every scenester band copies nowadays...but that genre ****ing sucks and so does this band.
Quote by Selkies921
I will give them credit for being original since they started the whole chugga chugga breakdown tough guy core music that every scenester band copies nowadays...but that genre ****ing sucks and so does this band.

I don't remember them starting anything o_O

Everything I've heard has been a big meh...and I like deathcore. Well...the good stuff. I'll pass.