So... I'm laying here in bed stoned outta my mind listening to Undertow (if you haven't listened to this album, do yourself a favor and get a decent pair of headphones and really listen to it) and my eyes are really getting irritated from the obvious. I haven't gotten the eye drops yet, but I was thinking... How much would it fückin suck to accidently use super glue instead of eye drops... I mean think about how much it blows when you get it on your hands. I know some people who glue their finger tips when they play, and they keeps bottle on thier desk. And some , like me , keep eye drops around, and usually on my desk as well... So I suppose the possibility is there. What do you do in that situation? Is there a warning and emergency procedures on the bottle? I couldn't imagine the pain haha, it'd most likely be unbearble, yeah?

Thoughts, anyone?

Questions, comments, concerns?
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

...stupid thread man.

and It would hurt?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
It has happened to many people in the past. They wake up in the middle of the night, have eye troubles, cant see obviously, look for eye drops, and super glue their eyes. Terrible mistake.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
mmm...
(waits for somebody to report him)
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
people use super glue on the fingers to help them play better?...pussies
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Dude... Listen to nirvana unplugged with headphones !

Oh and the glue thingy ? Don't worry never happend just keep it right next to you're eyedrops
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Uh, I assume it would hurt. A lot.
What do you want us to say?

EDIT: To post above: Y

Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
It would suck........badly
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Now why would I be reported? Because I mentioned that I'm high? What I do to myself is my choice and effects only me. How would it acre t the reader? How could that offend him to the point where it damages him? So people do things you don't like, get over it. You aren't the center of the universe. And if it's a out the topic, it's a legitimate thing to ponder; albeit strange.
Quote by Crimzin3

Quote by Explicit User
Now why would I be reported? Because I mentioned that I'm high? What I do to myself is my choice and effects only me. How would it acre t the reader? How could that offend him to the point where it damages him? So people do things you don't like, get over it. You aren't the center of the universe. And if it's a out the topic, it's a legitimate thing to ponder; albeit strange.

hey man take it easy
i wasnt going to report you because i personally love these pointless threads.
but i know there is an asshole in the pit who will.
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Haha I wasn't asking anyone to search anything, it's just a topic to discus. And yeah, I've listened to that many times haha
Quote by Crimzin3

Quote by imdeth
MMM grapes!

(Invalid img)

FUCK YEAH
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by imdeth
MMM grapes!

Hahaha Best Grape Picture EVER!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Oh no, I was just making a point, I offense to you. I'm just saying, why do those idiots do that?report stuff like that. If someone wouldn't care to read they won't. I just don't get the reportards.
Quote by Crimzin3

Quote by imdeth
MMM grapes!

Holy fücksticks!!! EPIC WIN!!
Quote by Crimzin3

This horrible witch I used to work with did that once... easily one of the best days of my life.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
That must have been hard not to laugh at hahaha
Quote by Crimzin3

Quote by imdeth
MMM grapes!

haha Thats the best picture of that variety Ive ever seen, hands down...I usually find them to be failures.
Your Signature:
I've heard that super glue dissolves in petrol, so you should just put petrol in your eye if that ever happens.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
My friend actually asked the same question :P

My bet is, your eyes would water HORRIBLY for a few hours until the superglue got flushed out, I doubt it would hurt as much as it would be irritating and hard to open your eyes.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
In an art class at school we had to copy a sketch of some grapes....
When the teacher asked me why I was drawing drums on a tree I realised....
epic fail...
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.