I understand this isn't a guitar gear post, but I wasn't sure where else to put it >.<

Anyway, as a home recorder who uses a mic for nearly everything from acoustic recordings to video commentary to plain old chatting, I often find myself in need of a pop filter. Lately, I've just been using a sock on my hand stretched out just right, but this is uncomfortable and inefficient. Does anyone have any better ideas?
And I'll take everything from the inside, and throw it all away cause I swear for the last time, I won't trust myself with you =+Linkin Park+=
coat hanger, with some sort of cloth over it....like a shirt hanging on a coat hanger, that might be too thick though. Maybe, coat hanger...and stalkings, or something.
Quote by david_highland
coat hanger, with some sort of cloth over it....like a shirt hanging on a coat hanger, that might be too thick though. Maybe, coat hanger...and stalkings, or something.

Dude, exactly what i was thinking.

The first thing that popped into my head was a video i saw of some 80's band recording with a coat hanger that was bent mostly into a circle, then a stocking just put over the top and cut off so you dont have a whole stocking dangling from it

I think most of the suggestions will be like this.
Joss Stone made one out her knickers and a coat hanger.

I don't really know what knickers are...

Yeah I saw it on MTV Cribs.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by MCRkid22
Lately, I've just been using a sock on my hand stretched out just right, but this is uncomfortable and inefficient.

Sock puppet or foot fetish? :p
coat hanger covered in pantyhose.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by Prisoner5
just knit yourself one out of your hair.

rofl
And I'll take everything from the inside, and throw it all away cause I swear for the last time, I won't trust myself with you =+Linkin Park+=