The title of this thread made me leap for joy.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
its probably fake he seems like the kind of dumb **** that would stage that for publicity
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
How come most good talents die?! Stevie Ray, Lynard Skynard, John Lenon, Dimebag.. etc etc, yet horrible excuse for musical talents propsper?! Stoopid Soulja Boy.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
God damnit! Now he has "seen some ****", he has "cred". Soulja boy is basically the new Tupac now. I didn't see that one coming.

WHAT!???

You cannot be serious!!!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
God damnit! Now he has "seen some ****", he has "cred". Soulja boy is basically the new Tupac now. I didn't see that one coming.

haha
i hate all of the lies that rappers tell to sound tough
i want to throw fiddy cents ass in the middle of a gang fight and watch his chickenass run like a little bitch
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Lynyrd Skynyrd. Why can't people spell this?

It's 3:30 am (where I am), and i'm semi buzzed enough to make common grammar errors.. SO BACK OFF!

Go listen to your Bluegrass, ya hear?
that's awesome guys, that someone got a gun pointed at him and his possessions stolen and you're cheering because you don't like his music. you fucking morons.
Quote by Filter
It's 3:30 am (where I am), and i'm semi buzzed enough to make common grammar errors.. SO BACK OFF!

Go listen to your Bluegrass, ya hear?

It's not a grammar thing. People often spell it with a's and I cannot figure out why. It makes no sense. Do not be angry though.

And maybe I will!
This is prolly really fake, Pretending he's though and "gangsta" material.

Except only his friends that are coincidentally are his friends (6 of em i counted) will believe him.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
oh there is a god!
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Who seriously gives a sh*t about this excuse for a lowlife? He was bad enough when he was putting material out, but as far as I know he hasn't done anything significant for months so why the hell does he even still exist in the media? This being a person who rode the usual "famous for five minutes" mainstream garbage.
I like the name of the website.
ballerstatus, lol.

Quote by Soulja Boy
Six n****z kicked in my door and tried to kill me. They had AKs and pistols and tried to kidnap my boy Jbar.

oh lulz.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by Beakwithteeth
It's not a grammar thing. People often spell it with a's and I cannot figure out why. It makes no sense. Do not be angry though.

And maybe I will!

However, the men claimed that they were the only two robbers and not six, as Soulja Boy originally said. They also said that only one pistol was used, and not AK-47s.

What a tit, trying to lie to make himself sound like "an hero".
Quote by Beakwithteeth
OH YEAH WELL SOULJA LIFE SHOULD GET A BOY!

Eh?!... Right, Anyway's To the guy saying that this "Nas" Done it, Why the **** would he do that ?
FUCKING think for a minute, He's already a rapper that has collected all his cash that he got from his music so now he's planning robbery's ?

Some people are actually not thinking lately...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by Bowkore
WHAT!???

You cannot be serious!!!

you cannot be serious that you thought he was serious
"Glad we alive, they had AKs and pistols and tried to kidnap my boy Jbar," another message read later that afternoon."

Jbar?! MARTIANS DO EXIST

Its a trap!
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
All I can say is...easy come, easy go.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
soulja robbed me!!! i wrote crank that!! dsoulja boi stole the crank that dance from me!!!