jaaaaaaaaaaa has a unique style, but she has a really blan voice..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Benjami
cesar huesca pwns all of the above.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsvI6uyRvk&feature=channel_page
/thread

o man, that wasn't generic at all lol.

He's a good guitarists, but seriously.. how many videos on youtube are there of some guy playing with digital drums and bass, playing that constant lead dreamtheater wannabe style guitar.

This guy has a more melodic slow pace style that is pretty cool, but I wouldn't say ground breaking.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by touji-za-nai

He's a good guitarists, but seriously.. how many videos on youtube are there of some guy playing with digital drums and bass, playing that constant lead dreamtheater wannabe style guitar.

This guy has a more melodic slow pace style that is pretty cool, but I wouldn't say ground breaking.

I thought it was ok. Good playing, and it was definitely better then most of the stuff out there. But still really predictable and as with almost all the instrumental guitar stuff I've heard, the backing track is just standard boring crap.

I don't see how that's wannabe Dream Theater style though. It's comparable to Petrucci's solo album... but not Dream Theater. Dream Theater has riffs...
Quote by touji-za-nai

He plays alot of styles and he masters every one of them, but if you think playing on backing track is bad then you should check out Mattrach, he plays everything thats coming out of your speakers ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNouUduO7k&feature=channel_page
Guitar, bass, drums, also plays piano from time to time