i dont know if any of you do this but sometimes i go out in the middle of the night to see what its like with nobody there. its way different.

well i did this tonight and something bizarre happened. i was walking on the side of the road and i see someone running towards me, i stop and he runs past me, not jogging but running full speed. he had a look of terror on his face. i keep walking and come to a house ive never seen before. i have been on this road but ive never seen this house. i walk by and notice a girl around my age in her underwear (inb4 rape, fap etc..) which is weird because it was cold as **** that night. she had a blank stare.
im scared as **** so i turn to walk home, all of a sudden i notice across the street are 3 guys standing next to a car, looking at me, i couldnt make out there features. i turn to where the house was and it was gone. i then quickly look at the 3 dudes but they are gone too. the car was still there though. i get this sense of dread and just run home.

so... what happened? im still shaking a bit. i still have that feeling of dread. dammit 'the' pit i need reassurance
Its a ghost, sorry.
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
You gonna get raped

NO PIC INCLUDED
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by imdeth
After your fortune cookie thread I don't believe you

yaya man i know that was bull****. i feel like the boy who cried wolf but im serious right now.
whatever you're smoking, I don't want any of it.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
teh drugz be messin wit yo head.

Have you ever considered a career as an author?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i do that occasionaly, i like to roll down the middle of main roads.

never had that happen though. i just hear weird noises
I liked your story, i can relate to it.

I espessialy liked the part where the car was still there even after the other things have dissapeared, and the guy running beside you. I do however want a little more detailed story

/book report.
...What!?
Someone's stoned.......

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by valdean
On the other hand, you got to see a girl in her underwear!

5$ she was ugly :p

she was hot wasnt she?
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.