before all this happened, my noise suppressor (the decimator) was doing just fine, no overheating or anything. but then my mom came into my room and vacuumed using a plug nearby. i thought this wouldnt do anything, but it was kinda weird since turning it on and off made the lights flicker. moments after, i went to play guitar and bam, it stopped working. i checked my ac adaptors and one of them was boiling hot. surprisingly, my other pedals are fine and everything else is good except my noise suppressor.

question: can using the vacuum cause something to blow up my pedal?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Dude i noticed the same problem or at least something like that on my new amp!!! I had it plugged in and i needed to plug a pair of speakers for my pc but when i did the amp just wouldn't work..... i thought that i had done something wrong during my practising but when i unplugged the speakers the amp was good as new
Do you have all your guitar gear / electronics plugged into a multi-slot power adaptor? If you do, you might be spreading the current too thin by using too many appliances at once.

You said one of your AC adaptors was very hot, was this the one plugged into the Decimator? If so, it's highly likely the AC adaptor overloaded and fried your pedal.

Start looking for details on warranty for both the pedal and the adaptor, you want to try and make this as cheap as possible, because I don't think you're getting out of this without spending some money.
See, I just bought one, read the topic and thought "oh shi-"

But then I remembered, I never leave my pedals or amp plugged in lol.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
man, this sucks
ISP says they guarantee that their product will work for at least 3 years if there was no damage or misuse of the product.
i guess i can just tell them it was a defect, and hope they'll fix it...
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV