Copy and pasted from sticky (faster reply)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/eBayISAPI.dl...em=150319069049

I hear that these suckers are a great amp.
I don't want a massive watt amp as im not gigging, I may start at some stage later this year but i'll be starting my first proper job so i'll be getting plenty of cash.

But anyway, Classic Rock, prog rock, blues and older heavy metal, will this will suit me? especially with an OD pedal. I think this would be a better match than a blackheart little giant. No intention of getting a SS/Modeling amp.

Looking for Anathema/Opeth Cleans and Judas Priest gain.
However I would be happy if I could get a 'Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater crunch even if it is boosted by pedal, however this isn't necessary. No Br00talz

Fender MIM Hss, Epiphone LP-100. Boss Ds-1, Boss DD-3 and a zoom g2 (assuming it would make amp sound fairly SS)

Opinions.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by silly hats at Jan 4, 2009,
thos amps look excellent for the money you should really think bout buying one over blackhearts/epiphones
I see your Blackstar and raise you one Laney VC-30 212/112 combo.
As much as i like the Laney, i think the Blackstar would be better. And wouldn't be loud as hell
Quote by thellamaking
As much as i like the Laney, i think the Blackstar would be better. And wouldn't be loud as hell

Maybe so, but the Laney is MORE BROOT-

Point noted, get the Blackstar.
I bought the Blackstar HT 5 and two 1x10 cabs the day after Christmas and really like it so far.
Quote by Kikuta
Maybe so, but the Laney is MORE BROOT-

Point noted, get the Blackstar.

haha
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
If you can get a hold of one, they're great for the money. I've had one on order for the past two months. It'd be nice if the back order date would stop getting pushed further back.