I have been in the pit for much longer than my profile thing says; I often came here instead of doing rea work at school but was too lazy to join. Now I'm here, I pose a series of questions:

A. What the hell is the pit?

B. Why is there so many incest jokes?

C. Do people actually play guitar who are in the pit or do you spendall your time fapping schlicking ad receiving e-cookehz?

D. grammahh nazehs and teh pplz huu knt stp us1n5 smi1iezzz...(hypocritical and ironic to mention)

This is a serious thread.

But I'd love some un serious answers
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
1. A Pit is a hole in the ground, possibly used to trap animals.

2. Incest is wincest.

3. The latter.

4. Is not a question, please try again.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by lufkin
I don't like you.(At thread... not TS)

Really?

Why not? I thought it was a perfectly reasonable and non offensive series of questions...and statement as pointed out.
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
The Pit, I believe is an old old wooden ship, used during the civil war period.

Incest jokes? Whats funnier than incest?

And yes, we do. As proven by Mr. Mats playing on live TV, you obviously aren't here enough. ;-)

I couldn't be bothered working that out. I'm still hungover.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
A) Dangerous.

B) Gives us something to which to fap.

C) Generally, yes.

D) Grammar Nazis are awesome; the rest of that sentence is beyond me.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
1.) sizeable hole (usually in the ground); "they dug a pit to bury the body"
a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
stone: the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed; "you should remove the stones from prunes before cooking"
Hell: (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment; "Hurl'd headlong...To bottomless perdition, there to dwell"- John Milton; "a demon from the depths of the pit"; "Hell is paved with good intentions"-Dr. Johnson
an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
(commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
(auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
a trap in the form of a concealed hole
set into opposition or rivalry; "let them match their best athletes against ours"; "pit a chess player against the Russian champion"; "He plays his two children off against each other"
a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate; "a British term for `quarry' is `stone pit'"
scar: mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
orchestra pit: lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
remove the pits from; "pit plums and cherries"
colliery: a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it

2.)becuse it's the pit

3.) pepole play bass and drunms to you racist :Grr:

4.) what
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
The Pit, I believe is an old old wooden ship, used during the civil war period.QUOTE]

Was that an AnchorMan reference my good sir?

WHAMMY!!
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
What TS is trying to say, is that it's ironic how the behaviour of the "well spelt" and "prestigious" members can often be more annoying than the so called "08ers" and they use smileys and annoying phrases more often.

i just relized your name says metel in it. do you KNOW how many pepole have metel in there usenames. it's quite anyyoing and your probly all not that metell
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
D wasn't even a question
Who the hell do you think you are? Posing an incoherent statement as a question?
*slaps with leather glove*
Sicko.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Jackolas
What TS is trying to say, is that it's ironic how the behaviour of the "well spelt" and "prestigious" members can often be more annoying than the so called "08ers" and they use smileys and annoying phrases more often.

But I'm an "08er" and the "best spelt" guy around.

There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
A. An Ultimate-Guitar forum away from everything guitar related.

B. Because lots of people that frequent The Pit are immature and childish. Myself included.

C. Yes, lots of people play guitar. This forum is on a guitar website you know? I can only list two people that visit and here and don't play guitar.

D. This is not a question. This is not a forum. Leave now.
Quote by Abhorred One
But I'm an "08er" and the "best spelt" guy around.

Yeah but... read between the lines of what I was trying to say, I was actually PRAISING "08er"s
Quote by wesleyisgay
i just relized your name says metel in it. do you KNOW how many pepole have metel in there usenames. it's quite anyyoing and your probly all not that metell

Its metal, not metel.

And I am not claiming to be the most metal or anything, it is merley alliteration. I quite like alliteration. And i quite lik my metal.

But. Yes I am a metal head, in a scene point of view, but i see myself as a guitarist before anything. I am a guitarst. Therefore I listen to a wide varity of music, although the point was not raised, it seems fitting to add.
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
Quote by NinjaLamppost
The more I see your posts the more I start to feel you're the best person on the Pit...

Cheers man, it's good to know the truth is appreciated.