A local band i jam with a lot,
Are going on tour around Florida and other states...
That is so cool.
Any one else play with local bands starting to make it big?
So your not in this band?
Okay no cookies.
there is no quote in this box
i thought you meant "Friends" as in the sitcom i'm disapointed.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
I dont realy wanna be in there band...too hardcore lol.
But just jamming with them is fun, considering we usually toke up...I mean...share oreos.
Quote by 2mins2midnite
I was going to join a small signed norwegian band in norway but my education got in the way

You can get my education in the way of me joining a small signed norwrgian band in norway

100%EDIT: That was meant to sound sexual.
Quote by lufkin
So your not in this band?
Okay no cookies.

was just thinking that!

fail...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by guitarded8one
A local band i jam with a lot,
Are going on tour around Florida and other states...
That is so cool.
Any one else play with local bands starting to make it big?

No one says make it big anymore.
They say make it large.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by Aidy Damage
I know me...

keep watching the sig- booking more dates.

Forgive me for being a pedantic wanker, but isn't a 'tour' usually like a long string of dates?
Quote by Retro Rocker
Forgive me for being a pedantic wanker, but isn't a 'tour' usually like a long string of dates?

Indeed. Basically, we're still waiting on confirmation for the dates between the 31st and the 7th. They include Colchester, Manchester, Brighton, Norwich and Portsmouth, by the looks of thangs.
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by Aidy Damage
Indeed. Basically, we're still waiting on confirmation for the dates between the 31st and the 7th. They include Colchester, Manchester, Brighton, Norwich and Portsmouth, by the looks of thangs.

Ah fair play.
Good luck with it, the band sounds awesome.
I thought you meant the sitcom and thought ' Holy Sht thats awesome '

then i opened your thread and a flood of dissapointment smashed me to the floor.

congrats anyway.
jerk.
would they let you roadie or something for them?? would be fun and good experience
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1
would they let you roadie or something for them?? would be fun and good experience

The problem with that is another crew member is another mouth to feed and adds to the overall cost of the tour for the sake of someone getting 'experience'- unless they pay for themselves.
Quote by Aidy Damage
The problem with that is another crew member is another mouth to feed and adds to the overall cost of the tour for the sake of someone getting 'experience'- unless they pay for themselves.

thats good point, however if they dont have any/much crew they may need some help with equipment and lugging intruments? i dunno much about crews though mind lol
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1
thats good point, however if they dont have any/much crew they may need some help with equipment and lugging intruments? i dunno much about crews though mind lol

Well, a roadie needs these things:

• Food
  • Drink
  • That kind of drink
  • Accomodation
  • Emergency Funds

It all adds up, and it ends up knocking a few extra hundred onto the price of the tour.
Quote by kwidjibo1

presumably they won't have one, and will carry their own gear.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
my friend's band's drummer just got a job as the drummer for miley cyrus.

we made fun of him immensely until we found out how much money he was going to get
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Dammit when I saw the title I thought they were doing a theatre version of the popular sitcom

Anyway, don't you feel like a massive pile of **** for not actually being in the band? Don't you just want to end your life right now?

Hope I made you feel better
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.